What's wrong with this picture?

No Disc

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats funny. I was looking at it with my 19" monitor in a dark room, and it was obvious.

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

yes, i was IM'd that... had my PM 5.1's at ~65 at the time... my heart is still not back to normal haha.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

SH!T

Its almost 1:00 AM here you woke up my whole House !!! I should of read the entire thread Wink.gifWink.gif

------------------

HH Scott Tube FM Tuner LT-110B

HH Scott Tube Amp 222C

HH Scott Turn Table P-87

Sony DE-975 AV Receiver

Sony NS-900P DVD

Sony CD 5 DISC C315

Syenrgy SF-2 mains

KSC-C1 Center Channel

KSW-15 Sub

SS-1 Surrounds

Promedia 5.1 for the PC

NOS440 - Those ProMedia's are pretty loud aren't they? That's what happened to me...cwm35.gif

TBrennan - It's called humor and I need it. Also I wasn't the original originator of this, so apparently others need it too. After my heart got back into place, I laughed for 10 minutes afterwards. Then more times after I started getting emails from friends who got the crap scared out of them too.

------------------

Tim's Home Theater

tbabb---If you think that's funny you must like pulling wings off flies. It's not funny, it's rude and inconsiderate. Perhaps at the age of 53 I don't need my heart startled in the name of "humor". And I'm a funny guy, I like to laugh and bust balls, I laugh all day. But a little wit and cleverness is needed to tickle my funny bone, neither is evident in this childish prank.

TBrennan,

Unlike yourself, I am more open minded to what I consider funny. Witty and clever, good old slapstick, and the exploding cigar humor. They are all forms of humor. Don Rickles was rude AND insulting, and he was darned funny at it too.

Your entitled to your opinion and your criticism.

I however don't share your narrow minded view of the world. I maybe a jerk-off, but your an old stick-in-the-mud.

I guess you miss alot if you don't listen to the internet. I have a sound card but never turn it on. pretty much the same with TV. It is always on, but I am listneing to my sound system 90% of the time. I tsake it that the [picture comes with some kind of sound?

• 4 weeks later...

Come on tbabb, repost it. I think it is hilarious. A friend sent it to me and it scared the sh@t out of me. Not everyone has the same sense of humour. That's what makes us all unique. Tbrennen and MacKlipsch...lighten up a little guys. It was just a joke...cwm4.gif

------------------

The token female for the Klipsch Fan Club Tour 2001