What's your favorite cheap beer?

Yukon Jackass

You can always do some home made "tesguino".... bag of deer feed corn, pound-o-sugar, big pot, over a pit fire in the back pasture.

"God taught the Raramuri how to make corn beer," says Guadalupe Espino Palma, the traditional governor of the Norogachi district. "We make offerings of tesguino to God himself, and He drinks it also. We use tesguino for dancing, and we enjoy drinking it." Even getting drunk is a spiritual act, he explains.......

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything but Natty Lite or Keystone- tastes like goat pi**.

PBR is not bad if cold-Strohs is OK but they dont sell it here- I have to vote for Yingling but I get tired of it.

Drinking Bud in the bottles at presemt for daily house beer.

My Favorite is Pilsner Urquel- Gotta be the worlds best

My Favorite is Pilsner Urquel- Gotta be the worlds best

Also a very nice beer, and argueably one of the best pils, althought not my favorite. If I am going for taste I would not be able to stand by one beer. Just like music it depends on what is bieng eaten or who we are with.

For a winter beer it would have to be Kellerbier from Mönchshof, it is a hopps heavy, bottom fermenting beer that is unfiltered and the yeast is still present.