RF-83's and RC-64 in the house.

Budman

had to move the ramblin rose corns to another location

Russ,

I can always come out again and you can help me move those into the car also....

I also want to hear what you think about the RF-83 setup, considering you are a heritage guy.

James

Forgot to add, what are you going to run them with?

#1 my newly remodeled basement 20 x 29 minus 2 feet for the recessed tv wall. have been working on it 8hrs a day for the last 2 months. pool table is back up with new burgandy cloth. have to build the 16" x 135" bar behind the theater seating

had to move the ramblin rose corns to another location

Russ,

I can always come out again and you can help me move those into the car also....

I also want to hear what you think about the RF-83 setup, considering you are a heritage guy.

James

Forgot to add, what are you going to run them with?

James, you should have been here to help me load 2 k-horns and 3 belles into a u-haul trailer that i sold to a guy who drove 20 some hours one way from texas. i'm still sweating from that move.

i just moved my sunfire amp and preamp down to the basement tonight. gonna see what that sounds like. need some surrounds. might have to get some towers. what do you recommend???

James, you should have been here to help me load 2 k-horns and 3 belles into a u-haul trailer that i sold to a guy who drove 20 some hours one way from texas. i'm still sweating from that move

WOW.... That would have only working for me if I was taking 2 of the 3 Belles... [:P]

i just moved my sunfire amp and preamp down to the basement tonight. gonna see what that sounds like

That sounds like it will work just fine... I am running my RF-83 off a Outlaw 750, 165 wpc, which is just fine for mine and even the neighbors listening pleasure.

ed some surrounds. might have to get some towers. what do you recommend???

You might have to go back and order 2 more RF-83's to complete the setup... [:D]

Would like to hear your review on the setup Russ after you listen for a while.

James

I am very interested in hearing what you think about the RF-83 vs the heritage speakers as well... Nice room btw, looks great!

Me too. Great looking room. Are you going to a/b the Cornwall's and the 83's? I think there's a lot of interest in your results. I will be doing that soon with the Cornwall's and the 7's, and I think I know what I'm going to hear, but I've been surprised before. You did all this work yourself?