Wow, it's been 10 years!

fini

• Moderators

And I'm still a smartass...

If you weren't what would you talk about, and I would have had to have another teacher. [:(]

Let's see it was you, JB and OB, it's no wonder I turned out like this ! [:S]

Congratulations on 10 years, I can remember way back in time like it was yesterday when you made great post like this........." Long Cable Run...wasn't that a Neil Young song? "... !

never mind it was yesterday

• Moderators

And I'm still a smartass...

If you weren't what would you talk about, and I would have had to have another teacher. Sad

Let's see it was you, JB and OB, it's no wonder I turned out like this ! Tongue Tied

Congratulations on 10 years, I can remember way back in time like it was yesterday when you made great post like this........." Long Cable Run...wasn't that a Neil Young song? "... !

never mind it was yesterday

Now that's just low dtel. I can't believe you are going to blame your smart a** ways on poor Fini. You were smart a** long before you ever met Fini....I know these things after thirty one years with you![;)]

Fini, congratulations! We sure are glad you choose to hang around with a "bunch of nuts" like us. It wouldn't be the same if you weren't here to keep us laughing.

Gee, thanks everyone!

So, I'm considering changing my user name. Currently, my favorite alternate ID is Floyd Britches. Whaddaya think? It goes with a friend's alternate name, Skip D'Foreplay...