Pilgrimage Music Event (for lack of a better name)

• Klipsch Employees

It looks like a change is under way. After talking to the City of Hope about the event, they are worried that it will be to big for the Airport...SO we are moving the event to the Hope Fair Park. The sitting will be on the baseball field so bring your blankets and chairs.

We are still in the contract stage of this, so as soon as the contracts are finished we will post the flyer telling about the event.

The City of Hope is realy getting behind this. We should have a blast.

It looks like a change is under way. After talking to the City of Hope about the event, they are worried that it will be to big for the Airport...SO we are moving the event to the Hope Fair Park. The sitting will be on the baseball field so bring your blankets and chairs.

We are still in the contract stage of this, so as soon as the contracts are finished we will post the flyer telling about the event.

The City of Hope is realy getting behind this. We should have a blast.

Great work Trey!

Hopefully not all playing at once though [;)] Just outta curiousity...how is it that a baseball field is larger than an airport?

Would it be legit to spread this news across other audio forums too? Once there's the flyer and all that of course.

What are the plans for a forum member get-together on Friday evening?

The Farmhouse was a great venue of course, but even the Holiday Inn lobby worked out for a good time a few years back (albeit at much lower SPLs than the Farmhouse).

• Moderators

we are only playing to 1000 or so...a pr of La Scalas will do it....

Some people could get away with saying something like that, but you can't get away with that and have anyone believe you.......sorry.

we are only playing to 1000 or so...a pr of La Scalas will do it....

Some people could get away with saying something like that, but you can't get away with that and have anyone believe you.......sorry.

he meant a pair of heresey's [:D]

• Klipsch Employees

We plan to set the tent up on Friday so we can use the stage if we want....

There is a building next to the stage that we may use...let me do some checking...

I can also get the info for the farm house if someone wants to rent it....

• Moderators

I talked to Trey last week and he is really excited about this event! I hope you guys really get behind him on this and do your best to make it to Hope. It's a wonderful place to visit...lots of things to see and do for the family nearby. Bring the wife, bring the kids and come on down...or up...depending on which way you are coming from.

If any of you are interested start a separate thread and I will make some posts about places we have visited nearby Hope...all within one hour driving time. Some really neat stuff to do.....great for the kids....a lot of history in the area!

We plan to set the tent up on Friday so we can use the stage if we want....

There is a building next to the stage that we may use...let me do some checking...

I can also get the info for the farm house if someone wants to rent it....

Trey, can you get rental info on the farmhouse. Maybe it won't be needed, but it might be a good option to check out.