Houston Heritage Owners Demo Request

rockhound

I'm currently researching my 2 channel setup and have the funds and WAF to the pull the trigger. I really love the klipsch heritage line and want to build a good quality 2 channel setup. Would it be possible for me to come demo some of your 2 channel setup's? I'll furnish the poison (beer, wine whisky, cokes etc) if you got the time. Post up if your willing to hang while another heritage lover listens........ to "your babies" :)

Jerry

You're on...if you don't mind driving the worst part of a trip to New Orleans...[:P]

Actually, Seabrook, but being a Houstonian you know what I mean.

I've '72 vintage 'horns that can be driven by a variety of means including all tube preamp/amp. I think my profile is pretty up to date.

Let me know and we'll work it out.

Dave

If you ever wonder south around the coast stop into Corpus to hear (from the profile) 2 channel: Pro_Ject RM-5SE / Sumiko, Juicy Music Tercel, Jolida JD-100, JM Peach, VRD stereo>Belles (w/ 2" V-Tracs & BMS, Beymas and ALK universal networks)

If you ever wonder south around the coast stop into Corpus to hear (from the profile) 2 channel: Pro_Ject RM-5SE / Sumiko, Juicy Music Tercel, Jolida JD-100, JM Peach, VRD stereo>Belles (w/ 2" V-Tracs & BMS, Beymas and ALK universal networks)

How long have you been in the Corpus area? For some reason I thought you were in the SE or somewhere. I get down that way from time to time.

Dave

How long have you been in the Corpus area? For some reason I thought you were in the SE or somewhere. I get down that way from time to time.

Dave

Moved from Atlanta in Oct '09.

I suggest you try to hookup with a Jubilee owner for a listen.

If you're traveling up to the Dallas/Fort Worth area (yes, you probably know the distance, but some people don't know that it's about 275 miles from west Houston to D/FW), you are certainly welcome to come listen to the Jubs in my den. I'm not aware of anyone in the Houston area that have them. Me Loves Khorns has a pair in Waco area, and dwilawyer has a pair in the Round Rock area, although I haven't seen him around these parts in a while. [<:o)]

Chris

I've got a pair of H3's in Beaumont you're welcome to listen to. Just don't come here AFTER you listen to Mallette's. I don't want anyone throwing stones at my gear[:o].

I've also got a pair of industrial Heresy's in the garage.

If you want to hear a 7.1 Reference system for comparison, I can hook you up there.

Currently taking donationsBig Smile.

Home-style Jubilees (the two-way versions with the K-402/K-69A top horns) are a lot less than Palladiums--and are in the neighborhood of a new pair of Khorns.

Mine are running an active crossover (EV Dx38), but some Jub owners are doing passive crossovers, such as rigma's [:o]

Chris

You're on...if you don't mind driving the worst part of a trip to New Orleans...Stick out tongue

Actually, Seabrook, but being a Houstonian you know what I mean.

I've '72 vintage 'horns that can be driven by a variety of means including all tube preamp/amp. I think my profile is pretty up to date.

Let me know and we'll work it out.

Dave

Cool I appreciate it what does Friday look like for you?

I am in Waco, as mentioned before. And would be more than happy to host some time if you wanted to take a listen to my 'bookshelf' speakers

With a perspective like that, I'd hate to see what's in your hands when you are pulling a baby out and the mother to be, hears you mutter under your breath "whoa baby.....we got a big one!"

I am in Waco, as mentioned before. And would be more than happy to host some time if you wanted to take a listen to my 'bookshelf' speakers.

Paul

Thanks for the offer and if I ever get up that direction I will look you up for sure. Would love to hear your "mini" bookshelf system :)

Rick A.K.A. Tubes N Horns

Thanks for letting me crash your place the other night and hear the heresys you have. Enjoyed the visit St Arnolds and conversations.

Did you lose interest in the K'horns? Didn't get a response to my email.

Dave