The 2010 Picky Report

In the middle-back in the red shirt and light ballcap is Mr. Sanders and his wife (I don't recall his screen name) and in the red shirt in the foreground is Customsteve01...

It was great meeting and talking to you guys this past weekend. Picky, thanks for the thread, excellent! Yeah, that's me and the wife, gonna have to cut down on the pasta..

A/B'ing the P-39's and the Khorns was quite a treat! And the Jubes were simply outstanding!

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to thank Picky for doing all of this, he also ran one of the cameras the day of the concert, this is what he did non-stop from before 3 to the end of the show around midnight.

Yes, I was there Fri, but I missed out Sat due to some unexpected family arrivals. But thanks to Picky, I was able to catch some of the live stream.

I just wanted to thank Picky for doing all of this, he also ran one of the cameras the day of the concert, this is what he did non-stop from before 3 to the end of the show around midnight.

ooooooooo how many extra subs do we see in the foreground (center)? KP-682 or KPT 684 Trey?

Can someone go down the list of gear, particuarly how the power was split between the stacks and extra subs? Thx!

M

Because I'm a COB (cheap ol'basterd), I stayed at the "Heritage" Holiday Inn, now the Super 8.

Posted Image

Rooms were nice, bathtubs were real (no Corvette body materials), fridge/microwave/flatscreen TV, free wi-fi and better-than-most breakfast bar... $45 a night.

But here's the kicker/food-for-thought: they have two banquet/meeting rooms off the lobby, away from the rooms. I imagine we could have used those for a listening room. Something to keep in mind if there's ever another Hope Pilgrimage.

Now, how much for your Forte II's Andrew???? Wink

Haha, I wish there was more of a swap meet, but Me Loves Khorns and I made a swap. He's got a pair of minty Forte IIs and I've got some pretty nice Cornwalls. Haven't had a chance to hook em up yet, but I will soon. They sure are a lot bigger!!

• Moderators

I have NO idea how the power was split up, BUT here's the beef that did the job.

Was that in seti's room?

We would have all been thrown out the hotel.

Here is the guy watching video monitors for the web thingy ?

post-11804-13819598338304_thumb.jpg

post-11804-13819616487426_thumb.jpg

I have NO idea how the power was split up, BUT here's the beef that did the job.

well that's not monitor racks (usually incorporate multiple 31 band eq's), so my guess is that there was a channel per sub cabinet. I think I counted 10-12 extra subs, not including Steve's KP600 rig. Anybody get a picture of the BACK of the amp racks?

I drive my KPT 682's with a Crown K2 per cabinet, but that's way more headroom than most guys have.

I have over 300 pic's but can't put them all, anything anyone want to see ?

Christy and the other hot chicks!! (trying to duck the face slap, but probably running right into it )

pmsummer

Rooms were nice, bathtubs were real (no Corvette body materials), fridge/microwave/flatscreen TV, free wi-fi and better-than-most breakfast bar... $45 a night.

PM, what's wrong with Corvette body materials???

[:'(]

Nothing wrong with them on a car, but when used as flexible shower stalls/tubs... [N]

• Moderators

I have over 300 pic's but can't put them all, anything anyone want to see ?

Christy and the other hot chicks!! (trying to duck the face slap, but probably running right into it )

There was this girl up by the stage with short shorts but with my luck her 6' 6" boyfriend was there, and I am to old to run !