Lets see your "other" system

rplace

Well we have a couple of "show me" threads. At least one for home theater and another for 2-channel. Lets see those 2nd, 3rd and 4th systems. I was making some beer a weekend or two ago and was just marveling how nice my iPod>>Super T-amp>>GarageScallas sounded. I bypassed the Carver Preamp up high in the picture...not sure why might have to add it back. How about that killer listening chair and side table. Note that side table is equiped with necessary home brew. Brewing equipment to the right a bit if anyone is interested.

Bonus Cheap Trick and Blondie ticket shot at the end just because my wife got the very fist pick throw out by Rick Neilsen. Great show. That guys is 64 and still a bundle of energy. Saw them last Sunday.

Pix%20001%20(Medium).jpg

Pix%20005%20(Medium).jpg

Pix%20007%20(Medium).jpg

Pix%20012%20(Medium).jpg

No, not just garage systems....but any other place you find a reason to hook up a pair of Klipsch speakers. Let's see those bedroom pix, basement rec rooms, offices, over the top computer systems - anything that is not your primary baby.

So what is up with my pix not showing the right side? Are they too big. I want you all to see the other LSI and my brewing equipment. Is it just my browser or do others not see the full speaker on the right?

So what is up with my pix not showing the right side? Are they too big. I want you all to see the other LSI and my brewing equipment. Is it just my browser or do others not see the full speaker on the right?

Rich, they're cut off for me, too, but if I right-click on the image and choose "view image," I can see the whole, resized picture. Mmmm, I wish I had one of your home brews right now!!

• user_IsOffline.gifCECAA850 how did you hook up the QSC amp in that picture, I have one, but with its balanced imputs (XLR plugs) I have not been able to use it, tried usign the 1/4 inch imput plugs once, that did not work out, lots of hum that way

I used XLR to RCA adapters. It's very quiet. I think I got them from monoprice.com.

• user_IsOffline.gifCECAA850 how did you hook up the QSC amp in that picture, I have one, but with its balanced imputs (XLR plugs) I have not been able to use it, tried usign the 1/4 inch imput plugs once, that did not work out, lots of hum that way

I used XLR to RCA adapters. It's very quiet. I think I got them from monoprice.com.

I lied. I checked when I got home and saw that I used standard RCA's from the preamp to the QSC. The QSC will take XLR's, 1/4" jacks or RCA's.

• Moderators

you guys don't really want me to get started in this thread, do ya?

[:D] Were in trouble now, let me get some popcorn this might take a while ! [:P]

My favorite would have to be all your Industrial speakers, I don't know why but there just special.

I'm interested. Looks like you have an all-grain setup. I have some equipment but not all to brew all-grain. I would be interested in more info/pics of your brew setup.

Yes all grain for many years now. Here is a better shot. I have since replaced the 15 gallon boil kettle on the left with a 26 gallon pot. I made the stand from 2x4 lumber just to keep everything in one place. Not very pretty, but it functions well.

Stand1.jpg

Close up of one of the March pumps.

Stand2.jpg

I've postedt this before, but this is where the final product ends up.

Perlick29.jpg

Now lets see more more audio systems!