Klipsch Pony Express; who did I promise

USNRET

OK so the trip is on. Leave Corpus Christi Sept 30 going to Clarksville, TX and returning 04 Oct. Someone, somewhere asked about about a movement of gear. I'll do what I can for you but my memory is not what it once was. My route is open, if any members need something shuttled here's the chance.

Going to the 40th High School reunion. Let's see; I have my hair, gained 20 lbs., got the post grad done, have a good job, owned Klipsch for 20+ years and the women want me, I'm all good!

• Moderators

yeah, but didn't you replace the diaphragms in your tweeter at least once?

Huh?

No problem Coytee, if he sticks with women roughly his age they would deal with the diaphragms themselves, if even required. With newer models it's extremely important !

yeah, but didn't you replace the diaphragms in your tweeter at least once?

Huh?

No problem Coytee, if he sticks with women roughly his age they would deal with the diaphragms themselves, if even required. With newer models it's extremely important !

Let's hope they're not using titanium!

It was me. The deal we made was you drive a pair of Klipschorns up to Minnesota and I'll reward you with a handshake and pat on the back. Wink

Oh, did I mention you were paying for the Klipschorns too? Geeked

Yea, that was it thanks for reminding me. I'll get them loaded right away.

Actually, it was a LaScala going from San Antonio to Arkansas I believe.

Going to the 40th High School reunion. Let's see; I have my hair, gained 20 lbs., got the post grad done, have a good job, owned Klipsch for 20+ years and the women want me, I'm all good!

if they are like the women in the northeast, brace yourself. They want a very jack-la-lane (bouncer, lifeguard, firefighter, cop) looking who can sign opera, dance tango, 500+ facebook connections. If you are the average successsful joe, you don't have a chance.