Wow, M. Vick the best QB in the NFL right now? The numbers don't lie.

JL Sargent

I know we have a few NFL fans here and I just can't get over Vicks performance in the last few games with last nights unreal MNF showing. He was the top rated QB before last nights game (Vick and the Eagles dropped 59 on Redskins). He is considered by many to be the BEST QB in the NFL right now. Who'd a thunk it?

As an unrestricted free agent at the end of this year wonder what kind of coin he is gonna get?

Great performance. I remember the first time I saw him. He was at VA Tech and I was watching on TV. He was being blitzed by a cornerback, the corner back was in full sprint, about 10 feet from Vick; Vick was standing still and just took off and pulled away from the corner like he was standing still. I said to myself who is this guy man is he FAST! Always was fast and a cannon for an arm, but now he is being a quarterback and looking for multiple receivers before taking off running. I am very impressed with his new found quarterbacking knowledge.

I suspect Vick could sign a 100 million dollar deal if he keeps this season up.

I hope he gives Andy Reid and the Eagles every consideration in his decision making.

Now Cameron Newton is downright awesome. What an athlete. He is the first SEC qb ever to run for over 1000 and pass for 2000 in a single season.

Eagles games are blacked out in my home. I don't support those who abuse animals or those who hire them.

People make mistakes in life and realize it. IMHO I believe he is genuinely remorseful for what he did and seems like a better

person then he was. He did his time and I believe he deserves a second chance; but that is my opinion and you are entitled to yours.

I think I'm mostly an SEC guy to be honest. Really enjoy college football across the whole nation but if I have to absolutely choose between Bama and Auburn right this minute.......... WAR EAGLE!. I was all Bama until I thought I was going to Auburn for college many moons ago and wound up at UAB (go blazers). My wife is an LSU fan. My son is Bama fan all the way. We got a great Iron Bowl cooking that's for sure!

Eagles games are blacked out in my home. I don't support those who abuse animals or those who hire them.

People make mistakes in life and realize it. IMHO I believe he is genuinely remorseful for what he did and seems like a better

person then he was. He did his time and I believe he deserves a second chance; but that is my opinion and you are entitled to yours.

It was not a mistake, a mistake is turning left when you should have turned right. His was a lifestyle, it was a deliberate choice. I'll side with Mike against this POS.

It was not a mistake, a mistake is turning left when you should have turned right. His was a lifestyle, it was a deliberate choice. I'll side with Mike against this POS.

It was a mistake in his deliberate choice of lifestyles. He was young, newly wealthy and easily led.

Mike Sando who does the MVP watch on ESPN has Vick at #3 right now for that award. Yesterday Mike said

"Every other player in the league with more than two TD passes has also
thrown an interception," writes Sando. "Every other player with more
than six TD passes has at least three picks. Vick has 11 TD passes, no
interceptions and the highest passer rating in the league."

Vick's spiral is as tight as any I have seen. Just no wobble in it. Maybe that's the secret to no interceptions?

It was a mistake in his deliberate choice of lifestyles. He was young, newly wealthy and easily led.

Here let me help you out a bit with this. He was young, a young adult. He chose to torture and kill dogs and finance those who did. Easily led?!?!? He had a friggin room set up so he could watch and oversee what was being done to these dogs, this he has publicly admitted. He did not make a mistake. He feigns remorse because there are millions and millions of dollars on the line if he does not. This guy is the same guy who committed those horrific acts ha has not changed one bit.

Boy J.4knee, you seem to know an awful lot about the guy. Do you work/live with him? How do you know about his remorse? Just curious.

From a story on ESPN.com today:

Michael Vick has been dazzling in his return as a starting NFL quarterback but commissioner Roger Goodell told the New York Daily News on Thursday that he's most proud of how Vick has turned his life around off the field.

"There
is a big message in what Michael is doing," Goodell told the newspaper.
"He's a superstar athlete who everyone thought had everything in the
world. He fell from grace tragically by making some horrific mistakes,
paid a significant price, worked his way back in and now he's being
successful. It demonstrates to me to get to these young men earlier and
work with them and make them understand their responsibility making
decisions that will define them for a period of time."