How Many Pairs of Klipsch Before You Are Certifiable?

russ69

How many do you have to get before the sickness overcomes you?

When you start to measure them in tonnage (ala, Colter Devil), you might have the sickness.

or, when you start putting labels on different hand trucks and/or rolling platforms so you can move them around, you might have the sickness.

Coytee,

How many pairs is Michael down too? I think I might be able to challenge him in weight, I know I have more big speaker weight than any of the non proffesional riggers. I think I probably have the most 15 inch woofers as well. Am I certifiable? [:o][Y]

Roger

You must first hoard Klipsch speakers before you can make that statement ! I have owned alot of Klipsch and never lost a dime yet. My previous hobby for 30 years was drag racing. When you purchased expensive parts for your racecar and made one pass down the track those parts now were only worth half what you paid for them. With Klipsch speakers I have purchased and listened to for 2 years I can sell and get every dime back, to me that is most definately SMART MONEY !

• Moderators

How many do you have to get before the sickness overcomes you?

When you start to measure them in tonnage (ala, Colter Devil), you might have the sickness.

or, when you start putting labels on different hand trucks and/or rolling platforms so you can move them around, you might have the sickness.

Coytee,

How many pairs is Michael down too? I think I might be able to challenge him in weight, I know I have more big speaker weight than any of the non proffesional riggers. I think I probably have the most 15 inch woofers as well. Am I certifiable? SurpriseYes

Roger

Well if you have to ask " Am I certifiable " and you feel better about measuring in weight ! [:o]

I am a lightweight in the weight dept, I guess around a ton BUT only 5 pair plus a 6.1 connected and running. [:P]

It's not the speakers I like, I just like big plywood boxes. [:#].........................................[bs]