Couldn't find a TV Stand to fit an Academy, So...

440Films

I had one made. I searched for some time. The other difficult problem was the depth of the Emotiva Amp. Pretty happy with it. If you live in SoCal the cabinet maker who helped me out was a pleasure to work with and very talented.

post-35766-13819637755608_thumb.jpg

Just as an FYI, with Salamander Designs Senergy Series you can get a custom height riser for their Twin and Triple series so you can make it high enough to accomodate ANY center chanel speaker.

(not affiliated with Salamander, yada yada yada.)

By the way, your stand DOES look georgous!

Here is a link to their Twin series page: http://salamanderdesigns.com/syn/twins.jsp

Just as an FYI, with Salamander Designs Senergy Series you can get a custom height riser for their Twin and Triple series so you can make it high enough to accomodate ANY center chanel speaker.

(not affiliated with Salamander, yada yada yada.)

By the way, your stand DOES look georgous!

Here is a link to their Twin series page: http://salamanderdesigns.com/syn/twins.jsp

I custom built a Salamander for my living room. The RC-7 has plenty of room in it.

post-15193-13819637779006_thumb.jpg

I looked into Salamander but the cost was a bit much for me. My unit ended up at $800. It's all hard wood (poplar). The bottom door is perforated steel like on the Salamander Design units. The back of the bottom is open for easy wire connection and breathing. The Emotiva does run cool but the Yamaha's a different story.

I am starting the build on my Tv stand this weekend. Will have some pics soon. It will have to hold 3 dvd players, two VCr's, A/V receiver and still have plenty of extra room for whatever else i want. The Kuro will be on a 4" step up so it clears my RC7..

Don't know how long I have been looking for something that cost less than $400 to hold an RC-64 as well as two emotiva XPA amps and receiver and htpc without having to rest the tv on top of the speaker and without having to wallmount the tv as well. If I could do either of those, then that would be easy but since I am looking for a 3-in-1 tv stand solution, everyone comes with glass shelves rated at 50lbs or less.