RF-7II Owners Thread

BluBitRates

I am current owner of a set of RF-82II's and a RC-64II but have been looking for a "solid" reason to upgrade to the RF-7's. Back in the Fall when I purchased the 82's, I wanted the 7's but I couldn't find a suitable demo and the price was higher than I could justify. Since then, I was able to do an A/B demo briefly with both and was highly impressed....

How many 7 owners made the similar switch and what was the biggest difference noticed?

Thanks in advance..

Looking for some opinions...

There is a mint set of RF-7iis/RC-64ii for sale local to me. I know I wouldn't get a warranty if I bought these. I can get A-stock shipped for 3k from vanns with full warranty. The guy is asking 3k for used ones. My question is what price would make it worth getting the used ones if the guy is willing to drop his price?

Love them! Really awesome speakers, I think you're gonna be very pleased with them. When are you going to order them?

Some time this week. I keep trying to find a better deal but I doesn't look like I'm going to. 3k shipped for a-stock is pretty good but I know as soon as I buy them I'll find a better deal. That's how it usually works and I guess I just need to accept it. Glad to hear you're enjoying them!

Love them! Really awesome speakers, I think you're gonna be very pleased with them. When are you going to order them?

Some time this week. I keep trying to find a better deal but I doesn't look like I'm going to. 3k shipped for a-stock is pretty good but I know as soon as I buy them I'll find a better deal. That's how it usually works and I guess I just need to accept it. Glad to hear you're enjoying them!

Call Sound Distributors and get a quote. I'm not a shill for them, believe me, but they're an authorized dealer and they'll cut you a good deal -- if you call. I got two RF-82IIs, one RC-62II, and four RS-52IIs for just shy of 30% off of list price, shipped to my door for free. The key is that you have to CALL. I'm not sure why, but that's how I got my deal.

As a matter of fact, my new RF-82II system was a birthday/Christmas gift. I love the speakers, but I can already see myself upgrading the fronts and center to RF-7IIs and an RC-64II next Christmas -- especially if I can swing 25+% off of list again.

Call Sound Distributors and get a quote. I'm not a shill for them, believe me, but they're an authorized dealer and they'll cut you a good deal -- if you call. I got two RF-82IIs, one RC-62II, and four RS-52IIs for just shy of 30% off of list price, shipped to my door for free. The key is that you have to CALL. I'm not sure why, but that's how I got my deal.

The original quote was from sound dist and then Vanns price matched them. I have delt with Vanns numerous times in the past and have always been very satisfied so that's why I was wanting to get it from them. Plus sound dist told me they were out of bstock rc-64ii one day, and that they were definitely not getting any more, then so happened to have one/some very shortly thereafter. After I was told they didn't have any they sold someone else one. Not sure what the deal was with that.

A stock cherry is down right ugly compared to b stock. Black of course is great as well. Not saying a stock cherry is bad.... Just not as nice as b stock

What makes you say that? Just the color or the wood itself? I haven't been able to see them in person but in pictures they look beautiful imo.