RF-7II Owners Thread

BluBitRates

Guys i got my RF-7II and love the looks and performance of them. Enough of upgrading my mains[H] Thought it would be nice if we had a thread where people could go to see pictures of the RF-7ii. Here is a initial pic of my new speakers i plan to add some more later. The purchase of these mark my 16th and 17th klipsch speakers i have bought[:)]

post-42346-1381963855552_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Black normally is not my 1st choice in speakers. I am here to tell you, that black and copper sure looks great together. The contrasting grain on the veneer really looks nice. The veneer on the front around the cones adds a nice touch of elegance while still having that intimidating look.

Enjoy those new beasts,

Bill

• Like 2

I have always wanted a exotic or atleast cherry speaker. I would have rather of had cherry (as far as i can tell since i have not seen it in person). The way it went i just sort of had to get black. I have bought a handful of speakers outside of klipsch and all of those were black as well. I cannot wait to get that grin once i get an amp, these things are big. Surprised they are the same dimensions as the first rf-7, i knew people said the rf-7 was big but whoa.

They way it went i just sort of had to get black. I have bought a handful of speakers outside of klipsch and all of those were black as well.

Seeing your photos has retrained my thought process when it comes to black speakers. When I see an ad for black Klipsch speakers, I usually skip right over it. Not anymore.

I cannot wait to get that grin once i get an amp,

I sent you a PM about an amp.

Bill

Ken you got so many great things going on there. That subwoofer looks great and i could sure use some sound treatment like you have going. I will try to post some more pics this weekend. Just got my new APC power conditioner (thank you vanns). I am deciding whether or not i want to organize all my cables or not. Always so many cords....

• Moderators

I am deciding whether or not i want to organize all my cables or not. Always so many cords....

Do it. I've never organized my cables until we built the HT and had the false wall. Funny how I decide to organize when I have everything hidden behind the cabinet. LOL

I went as far as to route all my power cables one direction and my signal cables the opposite direction.

• Like 3

I've had mine for about a month now , and i can't belive what i've been missing !! They are truly awsome and they look so mean[8o|]. I dont regret getting them at all , even though i hear it from the wife often. lol This is one expensive hobby we have here , but it's cool.

I'll try and get some pic's on soon. This my first time here.

Congrats on the 7s they are great speakers. My home theater is in turmoil since i found out the pre-outs of my receiver did not work. Also not loving the apc power conditioner i just got and do not know what to do about. Running stereo with 2 marantz ma500s to my 7s and it sound wonderful but that means my rc-64ii and sub are getting no action. Plus no surround sound although strangly sometimes it sounds like it