RF-7II Owners Thread

BluBitRates

All you RF7ii owners suck! I got my RF62ii's a month ago and now you have me dreaming about an upgrade! Seriously, they are some bad mamma jamma's!!

rf-62iis sound really good. grats man

I had the rf-82 set up before and loved it. Wow now that I think about it. This is my 4th reference set up

For sure Ref Head, I love the set up. By far the best speakers I've had. And the 7's just give me something to look forward to down the road. Your set up looks sweet in that narrow room, just a wall of sound! Do you like one of those subs better than the others?

All you RF7ii owners suck! I got my RF62ii's a month ago and now you have me dreaming about an upgrade! Seriously, they are some bad mamma jamma's!!

rf-62iis sound really good. grats man

I had the rf-82 set up before and loved it. Wow now that I think about it. This is my 4th reference set up

For sure Ref Head, I love the set up. By far the best speakers I've had. And the 7's just give me something to look forward to down the road. Your set up looks sweet in that narrow room, just a wall of sound! Do you like one of those subs better than the others?
Wall of sound I like that maybe that should be the slogan [;)]. All the subs sound great the front 2 (svs and epik) are better than the super cube. But it’s kinda a tossup the svs goes lower a little bit louder but the epik is the bigger sound, with more mid bass and probably is the better value (500 cheaper). A lot of people will tell you to stay with the same model with multi subs though. I’ve had good luck they sound great together[:)]

They done hide anything that’s for sure (rf-7ii)

Tell me about it! But thats Klipsch in general. Even my 61s had some of my stuff sounding terrible. But once i upped the quality of the source then everything sounded perfect!

Oan I wish the 7s had something similar to 83s fire breathing monster thing too. If they did I would try to get the slogan blown up to poster size just so I could hang it on the wall behind the 7s. That pic of the 83s looks awesome. But yes I think Wall of Sound fits the 7s.

Still looking larbo, still looking. Running 2.1 with my sub right now using 2 marantz ma500 monoblock amplifiers. It sounds great but i have that rc-64ii sitting there just staring me down. I will buy a reciever, processor or amp whatever comes to me first. I have to stay somewhat budgeted as my home theater funds are running dry and i am about to start an unpaid internship so we will see where it goes.

Hey everyone, been waiting a long time to join the Klipsch fraternity. Just bought a pair of Rf 7ii and rc-64ii. Things is I already have the high end Kef kht9000 fronts and rears. Kht5001 sides w/ pw2500 10" power sub. Also just bought the Yamaha rx a3000 140 watts per channel. Without the Klipsch I make the building shake and crystal clear.

In your opinion, is the Yamaha aventage a3000 good enough to cleanly rock the Klipsch front stage?

I will post pics tomorrow to show my setup. From what I have seen I have a unique merger of speakers. Feel free to comment I am new to the audiophile world. Thanks for all the post in here I enjoy learning from everyone Dr. Will Missouri

Still looking larbo, still looking. Running 2.1 with my sub right now using 2 marantz ma500 monoblock amplifiers. It sounds great but i have that rc-64ii sitting there just staring me down

Well good luck with your search and good luck with the internship. As for the RC64II i will gladly take it of your hands. LOL. no but seriously.[;)]