It's that time of the year again

dtel

I'll take the whole crate please....

We did X 4, were all on a diet here but we can have 1/2 cup.

you can have the cup--i'll take the strawberries--aw heck, who am i kidding--i haven't eaten a home cooked meal since Christmas when i was visiting my daughter. If i can find a drive-thru place with strawberries that might work--and i can finally use my only utensil. I have a house full of guitars, speakers, televisions, slot machine, signal light...and a fork. so give the bachelor a little help...can i wrap strawberries in a tortilla, and does the ketchup go on the inside or do you dip them?

• Moderators

If things get really bad sell off everything BUT the fork, can't go without it. Yes you can wrap strawberries in a tortilla, add whipped cream and some hot fudge, finish it with some beef jerky with ketchup and a beer, I think you have covered the important bachelor food groups. [Y]

Now remember with a female present it's a totally different routine, it will probably include plates and napkins and all the other accessories that there species require, but in the short run it's worth it. [Y]

• Moderators

Dtel,

Those look delicious. Perfect strawberries and I'm hungry this morning.

Well if you were around the corner it would be a little easier, it's a pretty good hike to your house from here, how's Mrs 1101 ?

• Moderators

Dtel, I don't think you should let Colter take your avatar pic again. There must have been something on his lens.

He caught me looking the other way, it's not my good side that's all. Haven't been the same since Jamaica mon.

• Moderators

He caught me looking the other way, it's not my good side that's all. Haven't been the same since Jamaica mon.

One spliff too many??Cool

Ya mon

That's all in the past for me, of course when I typed this is now in the past. [Y]