2011 Klipsch Pilgrimage June 11th

• Moderators

If you read on this forum you would really like what happens at the Pilgrimages, you need to make it if at all possible, you won't be sorry. A pic from one of the bands at last years concert, just one of the things that happened last year.

post-11804-13819641931928_thumb.jpg

If you have thought about making the trip to Hope, Ar. This June would be a fine time to do so.

Okies...you're saying it's in Hope again this year? I don't get out much and that's short notice but I gotta work on this. I assumed it was alternated and I'd have to wait.

Dave

• Moderators

There's a good chance I might make this one, I will have to drive to Broken Arrow sometime the 2nd. week in June. I'd like to meet the Rasta Monkey.

Were sure going to try and make it, I haven't put my name on the list yet because I don't have any control over if I can make it, but I really hate to miss these.

Although around June I usually cut off most of my hair to cool off a little, so I may look a little different than the pic, same face though. [Y]

Although around June I usually cut off most of my hair to cool off a little, so I may look a little different than the pic, same face though.

Just too damn funny...

I would love to come over, but the wife will have just returned from the Philippines and we have an appointment with the USCIS in Atlanta on June 8th. Too many days off of work.... they tend to be unhappy with that.

Bruce

Well, looks like I may make it. I have approval. My ancestral home is Texarkana and my brother is living in our old house so I have a place to stay. Lonelobo says he's going to try as well and will stay with me.

Keeping my fingers crossed...

Dave

Well, looks like I may make it. I have approval. My ancestral home is Texarkana and my brother is living in our old house so I have a place to stay. Lonelobo says he's going to try as well and will stay with me.

Keeping my fingers crossed...

Dave

Excellent!