The hot sauce fairy came today

dtel

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do like the Tabasco Chipotle flavor sauce, but that's the largest bottle of it I've ever seen! Here's a photo from my home theater room that shows about 24% of my entire hot sauce collection:

post-10177-13819658519268_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Picky I am an amateur when it comes to variety, but I am sure I couldn't even use some of the brands you have there. They make a nice collection there are so many different brands, some are just made to kill I think. [:@]

• Moderators

Maybe I'll start a new business......

First advice from your new consulting company, #1 do not send pic's of weiners.

#2 don't sell the empty seat of the person becoming president.

#3 don't get you maid pregnant.

I quit, this list could get really long.

Picky I am an amateur when it comes to variety, but I am sure I couldn't even use some of the brands you have there. They make a nice collection there are so many different brands, some are just made to kill I think. Angry

Yes, they are dtel. Yes, they are. ;) -Glenn

Well it really wasn't a fairy just my sister, about a month ago we were talking about hot sauce and I said Tabasco Chipotle was one of my favorites. The little bottles were fine but I wanted to get a gallon because it's much cheaper in the long run, it's not like I will quit using it.

She came in today and gave me a present, she said it was for cutting her grass, she said that or diesel for cutting, she has 3.5 acres and can't really cut it herself. We had also talked about the Garlic hot sauce so this is what she gave me.

I am set for a while.....except for other brands which I will keep trying. I like Chipotle for the smoky flavor but I do NOT like the sauces that makes you want to cry so I don't like many sauces out there, I like my taste buds not blistered. Angry

They have a nice website also. http://countrystore.tabasco.com/

umm...could you turn your head when you type, dude your breath is setting my hair on fire! [+o(]

• Moderators

umm...could you turn your head when you type, dude your breath is setting my hair on fire! Ick!

Never even opened the big bottle yet still working on the little bottle I had, might have to wet my hair when I eat, sorry but it could have been alot worse a little later. [:$]

What's the one with the red cross on the label? That just looks like big trouble in a small bottle!!!

Cool

That would be Assbirin and it's not that hot . It's a cool bottle though .

That is correct! -Glenn

umm...could you turn your head when you type, dude your breath is setting my hair on fire! Ick!

Never even opened the big bottle yet still working on the little bottle I had, might have to wet my hair when I eat, sorry but it could have been alot worse a little later. Embarrassed

guess i shouldn't complain then, point taken..

http://www.amazon.com/TryMe-Cajun-Sunshine-Pepper-Sauce/dp/B0005ZYSHQ

Cajun Sunshine is my all time favorite Hot Sauce. Typically find it locally for around $3 a bottle. I take it to resturants when I eat out. On Omlettes, fried potatoes, anything with tomato sauce (goulash, chili, pizza, Lasagna, Spaghetti) it is truly wonderful. I add some to my home made BBQ suace while cooking it. Simply tasty.

A couple things I really like about this sauce...1). it contains seeds and flakes of Cayenne peppers and 2). it is a milder more flavorful sauce compared to Tobasco or Franks. It can be HOT if you really pour it on, but the temperature is easily controlled by simply adding less or more for your particular heat preference. All whom I have introduced this to have become fans.

The Try Me brand has many others including an Habenero Sunshine and Tiger Sauce if your flavor profile prefers these. The 9 reviews give it 5 stars and I completely agree.

My company does PLC programming work for the filling and packaging lines at the McIlhenny plant. The product ships all over the Universe, and there is a variety of special packaging. I believe the bottle in the picture is destined for Pluto . . .

Posted Image

• Moderators

My company does PLC programming work for the filling and packaging lines at the McIlhenny plant. The product ships all over the Universe, and there is a variety of special packaging. I believe the bottle in the picture is destined for Pluto . . .

That would be great for a collector !