If ya got a minute or make that an hour or more (days for some of us!)

• Moderators

anyone know his full name? each service has a locator, if we had his name we could check and see where he is currently stationed.

Nope, he may have shipped out, or his girlfriend shipped him out ? He had something to do with packing parachutes ?

• 3 months later...

For an interesting "list", on the main Forum page, go to "Shortcuts"' click on "all users", then on the search criteria page, select users by "date joined", and "ascending" order, hit <enter> and start scrolling through the list of old timers. On the right hand side, you will see date joined, and date last active.

Amazing who you will see, and who has been "missing" for a couple years.

Enjoy!

[H]

Don't forget the (now) Dr. Jeff Lessard. He designed some great tube amps. A P-P 2A3 one off amp owned by Tony (sunnysal) being one of them.

I lost my first wife while on here, and you guys were an awesome support. I would never have got my JM Merlin if not for you. I'm still enjoying it and will never part with it.

I've re-married, two of my kids got married and I have four grandkids with another on the way.

Bruce

ps... I think Allan Songer still reads on here once in awhile. I certainly hope his props business has rebounded with this economy.

Can't believe nobody's mentioned Parrot yet.

Greg

Having just read thru this thread, that was just what I was thinking. I always enjoyed him posting and remember the day he was banned....[:(]

I thought, like me, he would be back under under a new name.