Average cost of an RSW15 on ebay?

bytor74

Could somebody please help me? Im trying to find out the average cost of an RSW15 on ebay, yet am having zero luck. They say do an advanced search (which I do). Then to put in the name of product, and to make sure you check completed items (which I do), yet I come up with zero returns. This has to be incorrect. Anyone know what Im doing wrong? I also put in a price of 1 to 1,000,000,000. Cant think of what I else I could do. Thanks all.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you are refering to the sale of your sub, I think you are asking a little too much. I saw the video and I would say that your sub is in average to good condition. I recently purchased mine for $525, with no visable blemishes or marks, but it was missing the grill that is not available from Klipsch anymore.

Well, actually I was referring to basically anything so that I can get an average price. And the only RSW15 I've seen is going for $900 on ebay and a past sale on here for $800, and mine looked better then both minus the very small indentation on the woofer. So, thanks for your opinion, but I really do think 700 obo is well within range. I've already gotten alot of replies, but havent sold it yet because I wont ship it for fear of the heavy magnents busting the woofers.

BUT, if I could figure out how to find the average, it would nixt all this guessing. Thats why Im asking the question. Thanks.

Well, actually I was referring to basically anything so that I can get an average price. And the only RSW15 I've seen is going for $900 on ebay and a past sale on here for $800, and mine looked better then both minus the very small indentation on the woofer. So, thanks for your opinion, but I really do think 700 obo is well within range. I've already gotten alot of replies, but havent sold it yet because I wont ship it for fear of the heavy magnents busting the woofers.

BUT, if I could figure out how to find the average, it would nixt all this guessing. Thats why Im asking the question. Thanks.

Well then I think you found your answer. [Y]

How did I find my anwser? I still have yet to figure out how to find average prices on ebay and only told you of 2 that I had found. Question answered? Nope, not yet... But is 700 too much? Im thinking not. But, I'll never know till I look up the averages of RSWs sold. Again, this is the point of the question on here.

Thanks anyways.

I still have yet to figure out how to find average prices on ebay and only told you of 2 that I had found.

Bytor,

I don't think a lot of RSW-15's are sold on ebay and probably not too many recently. I think the completed sales are only archived for so long. I think the avg going price is around $700.00 based on condition.

Bill

Thanks Bill. Makes sense. But I've put in a search for Klipshch with no specific speaker listed, and only come up with like 20 total. I'll have to mess with it I guess. It just seems like youd have a total of like a thousand for Klipsch for the past 3 months, but only like 20. I'll figure it out. Thanks for the help.

I can't tell you how to get the averages, but I can tell you that the last one I purchased on e-bay 2 1/2 years ago was 600 and it was perfect in every way including the grill and that included shipping. I thought that was an absolute steal and I watch for them a lot but I'll be there's been less that 10 in the last couple years.

I would say $7-800 is about average. More if perfect or less if damaged.Don't pay any mind to the $5-600 , that is a freak deal and the lowest end of the scale and I would give mine away to my kids before I would sell it for $500.I have seen many sell on ebay for over $1k.

"I've already gotten alot of replies, but havent sold it yet"

Are you on crack? What are you talking about? Ofcourse Im selling it. I mearly want an average price. How you get that I dont want to sell it?? lol I think Im taking down this post for lack of intelligence.

Maybe you should take it down for lack of a sense of humor.