Knee Replacement

Pete H

I've just started doing my research as I believe the inevitable is here and replacement is going to be my only option so I figured that I would throw is out here to see if any of you have already had to go through a knee replacement and might be able to offer some insight. Thanks!

I'm hoping for the best outcome of your knee replacement... Good luck...

Before I had a knee replacement I would demand to have a complete model to play with and mess with and screw around with to make sure it met "my specifications" and not the doctors specifications. There have been way too many recalls on failures plus they only last for ten years.

JJK

Or the receptionist or nurse instead of a model, but they look at you really strange when you ask ?

at least i wasn't the only one that first thought of another kind of model. Come to think of it, I'll replace one of my knees for a beautiful brunette as long as she's british--something about those british ladies that i just love.

Or the receptionist or nurse instead of a model, but they look at you really strange when you ask ?

That wouldn't come close to the look that my girlfriend would have given me if I would have asked for that. Well it's official, just one glance at the x rays and replacement is coming soon. It's bone on bone so I'll go back in a month and figure out the schedule once I sift through all the insurance [bs] and see if I'm going to try and hole off until the 1st so I can get through everything and still have time to get the other one done within the same calender year. On the bright side, a big shot of Cortisone has already given me some relief and will hopefully last until the next visit.

Mom's cortisone shot lasts for about a month and a half so she gets one every three months. $270.00 surgery, $90.00 office visit, $43.00 for the cortizone. Not bad for 3 minutes of work. (When they stick a needle in you it is now considered surgery.)

JJK