Cornwall III for 1.2 grand?! what is the label?

Arash

hi there

I think I've found a bargain here for 1200US$!! [:|]... according to what seller says they are Cornwall III built 2006...I saw it and yes it was Klipsch for sure... Sound was just fantastic as if there was no tomorrow [Y] but I want to check the label to make sure... has anyone any photo of a CWIII to see?

note: none of them has grill... both grills are missing... is it a good price?

With both grills missing you would think the seller would cut you some slack.

JJK

Yes you're right but consider here is Iran... Klipsch is rarer than moon stone in Asia... I almost broke my neck and paid 2000$ to build a Cornscala (CW I don't know)

you take a 10/10 condition CWIII just come outta boxes but you find out PWK has forgotten to put the grills there (lol) [:P]

The tell tale sign is the Cornwall III would have the small mid range horn from Heresy (notice the round cutout on the bottom flange of the mid-horn?), versus the bigger rectangular one on the Cornwall II. The Cornwall I have the horns mounted from behind.

Cornwall III http://community.klipsch.com/forums/t/147228.aspx

Cornwall I & II http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/p/140994/1443680.aspx

I would think that in Iran that would be a great price for Cornwall I or II. For IIIs that is almost tooo cheap.

Yes ... the owner spent about 10 grands to buy them from Italy dealer and paid 45% for importing tax... this is a 15 grand worth of CW III here... now the owner is going to US forever... worst thing (for him) is that Klipsch is unknown in Iran so nobody would pay a penny for a piece of heavey woody cabinet and best thing (for me of course [:P]) is that I know what a bargain they are [Y]

JJK: you are a hard man. Given the current Amazon price for a single new Cornwall lll at $1999.00 each it`s tough to fuss over the loss of the grills on a pair for $1200.00. On top of that these are on the other side of the planet and shipping and duty must have been frightfull for the importer. I should think anybody state side would be all over these and the only concern would be that this was too good to be true.Last spring I was ready to pay $900.00 for a mint pair of Heresy lll plus shipping to Canada from Arizona. If they are as advertized this has to be a fantastic deal. Best regards Moray James.

I'll try to attach a pic of the CW III's I had.

Finally someone come up with a picture.... thanks man... I'm starting to think those speakers had not something like thic with a barcode .. the labels were something like CWIIs but a bit different... I'm gonna check them again

many thanks