All I hope to attain in this world is...............

crd97086

As I post in another thread.... I find the immature tantrumic scatterbomb post that read like the
rantings of a mean 6yo on acid quite refreshing. Its not everyday that
you feel like you have been sprayed in the face by some benzedrine puff
adder oh wait no it is everyday now. Lots of fun!

"Streaming thoughts" style of writing is often misunderstood....

Time for...... coffee..... No.... well maybe.... Burned my hand yesterday..... why do they make you..... do things.... like make heat the water so hot?...... Why is this water faucet..... not working.... The electric company is all wrong....... I paid the bill.... I hate Acme well pumps..... where are the keys..... Where did I park the car.... I hate cars..... I think I'll ride the bike... to the store... for coffee.... Maybe.... Maybe not.... Maybe just a soda..... Maybe not.... I hate the cola companies.... Stuff's too.... fizzy.... Why does it have to be like that.....

[H]......

Somebody`s moma said `if you can`t say anything nice... Time to shut this thread down. It`s all fun and games till somebody looses an eye and playing with sharp sticks just raises the risk. You can`t ever even the score when feelings have been hurt. The OP was right when he said that it`s Christmas time. Have a very happy Klipschmas everone. Best regards Moray James.

I'm sorry if this is one of your customers and causes any abrasions. Have you read this guy's posts on this forum? I think at least one thread was removed, maybe more than that.

I have read most of the posts.

I know Dale well enough to know that he has a good heart and he doesn't mean any harm. Really. I've asked him to stop using my name and company name in his posts though. I don't think that will be a problem anymore as I see his account is deactivated.

Actually, I hope he's ok. All jokes about meds aside, I do think there is something seriously going on there that may need some attention, and I wish him the best.

Greg

I'm sorry if this is one of your customers and causes any abrasions. Have you read this guy's posts on this forum? I think at least one thread was removed, maybe more than that.

I know Dale well enough to know that he has a good heart and he doesn't mean any harm. Really. I've asked him to stop using my name and company name in his posts though. I don't think that will be a problem anymore as I see his account is deactivated.

Actually, I hope he's ok. All jokes about meds aside, I do think there is something seriously going on there that may need some attention, and I wish him the best.

Greg

Now I feel kind of bad.

Greg

Now I feel kind of bad.

I've talked to him a couple times, and he really is an OK dude; the issues we observed were, in fact, the product of a meds conflict problem. He's ok now. If you have a bad cold, don't take Nyquil, contact capsules, then drink a couple beers and head for a forum..... Before you pass out, or see the weird dragons doing disco dances coming out of the mid-range drivers, you may p*ss alot of folks off without realizing what you've done.....

Greg

Now I feel kind of bad.

I've talked to him a couple times, and he really is an OK dude; the issues we observed were, in fact, the product of a meds conflict problem. He's ok now. If you have a bad cold, don't take Nyquil, contact capsules, then drink a couple beers and head for a forum..... Before you pass out, or see the weird dragons doing disco dances coming out of the mid-range drivers, you may p*ss alot of folks off without realizing what you've done.....

Dam-it! tappingfoot.gif There go my plans for tonight! jason.gif

Whatever, you are probably right! yes.gif

Dennie seeingstars.gif

PS I'm glad Dale is okay! [;)]