Klipsch speakers

Carolyn

We have 2 Klipsch floorstanding speakers that we are wondering how much they are worth. They fit into a corner and are at least 20 years old. I have pictures of the back and front of them but don't know how to post them with this question. If anyone can help, we'd appreciate it

Thanks

Hi Carolyn & welcome to the forum

Pictures are good. You can only attach one picture per post (unless maybe you host them elsewhere??)

Make a response and above the window that you are typing in, look for the "Options" tab. Hit that and then "add/update". Browse to find your saved pictures (again, one per reply)

Once you select it, scroll to the right and hit update (upload??) I forget. Then you can hit post. This presumes that you have already typed your response in the Compose tab. if not, you need to do that too.

Location is a good thing since someone in Maine might be less interested if you are located in Sacramento [ap]

Pictures of the inside of the back (showing the crossover parts and label) as well as maybe a construction tag affixed to the back side of the speaker with a serial number. This will tell those who can decode it most everything about them.

Good luck

Well the good news is that they appear to be original and not hacked up by some tweaker. The not-so-good news is that beautiful oiled walnut type B cabinets have some large chips in the veneer. Unfortunately, cosmetics play a big factor in the price.

Anyhow good luck! BTW, if I was the owner, I would keep them.

Depending on the demand in your area, you may be able to get more (for instance, in my area), however, I don't disagree with Joe's evaluation. I was going to say $1500, but that could be a bit of a stretch.

Chris