This is gonna be AWESOME!!

Dandoyen

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the first time in his life...my dad was SPEECHLESS!! Everything I thought it would be. We're jammin out now. Uploading pics. Comin' at ya in the next 20 min or so Smile

All I can do is pretty much parrot what everybody else already said! That is all too awesome and I bet he will cherish those things for the rest of his life. Those KHorns really look beautiful in that room as well. Pretty sweet on getting a pair of Jubs for yourself as well.

Having served in the Army myself for 6 years, definitely thank you for your service as well.

Congrats and an awesome job and a very Merry Christmas to you. You and your parents are certainly blessed. Looking forward to getting to see my own this next weekend over Christmas myself.

You must be in the military?

Sure am!

As a dad myself an American citizen, I can tell you that what you have done serving your country surpasses all. This was an extremely thoughtful act which among other things shows appreciation of the great man who raised you, and the man you have now become. God bless you and your family on this VERY Merry Christmas.

All of us dad's American are proud of you, and are glad there are men of your fiber still out there!

Tears of happiness.... Sense of pride in our flag and our great country...

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Being a soldier and being a good son are two attributes of your character which I felt needed recognized. Truly I say to you and to all of your soldier friends, thank you very much for your service and protection!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Being a soldier and being a good son are two attributes of your character which I felt needed recognized. Truly I say to you and to all of your soldier friends, thank you very much for your service and protection!

Thank you for the kind words. I love what I do, and will pass the sentiments along to my brothers. We're pullin out again next month.

And runninshine, I will DEFINITELY keep all posted on the Jubs. I'll only get about 2 weeks of enjoyment out of them before I'm gone, so no post at the 100 day mark, but once I'm back I should be home for good. Can't wait.

And runninshine, I will DEFINITELY keep all posted on the Jubs. I'll only get about 2 weeks of enjoyment out of them before I'm gone, so no post at the 100 day mark, but once I'm back I should be home for good. Can't wait.

Well, we who've been around for way too long hope you remain and stay in touch. Lot's of great people here who share your passion. Your dad should join us as well. Takes a bit of getting used to, but this is a really great place where we've shared music, Klipsch, joys and sorrows, and more. "Virtual" it may be, but it's real enough and always a total hoot to see how wrong one's mental image of a forum friend was when you meet them in person. I've yet to be disappointed. As we say down south "Really great peep..."

Dave

I can't put it much better than that Dandoyen. Congratulations on your Jubs and your Dad's Klipschorns.

Thoughts and prayers for your health and safety on your next deployment. And for all who serve. Thank you for your service. Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thank you for the kind words. I love what I do, and will pass the sentiments along to my brothers. We're pullin out again next month.

We can't wait either. You keep your head low and get your *** back to us! WhoooRaaa!

Tell the guys (and gals) they are in our Thoughts and Prayers and we Pray for your speedy return!

Thanks for serving, it means the world to me! bravo.gif

Dennie usa.gif

Dennie,

I see you're in CA, if you ever happen to make it down to LA area, stop by for a listen! I'm up in Lancaster/palmdale area. Invitations always open to any forum member for that matter. I took the khorns down to pwcpwc for an in-home demo as he was thinking of purchasing some (that conviction has now been TOTALLY solidified post-demo) [:)]. The man grills a mean steak.This community is awesome. I will likely be seperating and living in San Diego permanently (hopefully) when I get back from next deployment as long as job offer doesn't expire during my last hoorah! Ah well, will burn that bridge when I get there.

To rest of forum members following this thread, trying to get my dad on here so he can give you his impressions of HIS speakers now. Gotta pry him outta the room for that to happen though so may have to be patient on that end for....awhile [;)]

Thanks for the invite Dan, if ever I am in your neighborhood, I'll be sure to look you up! You do the same! [Y]

Yeah, this is an Awesome community and we're everywhere. So, when you are deployed and need a touch of home, just log on and we'll be here for you.

As a matter of fact, before you PCS, you can drop the Jub's off at my house and I'll keep them warm for you! lol.gif

Now, go enjoy time with your family, time is running out. If you can get Dad to log on, we'll welcome him with open arms. He is the "Guy" who got K-horns for Christmas, after all! Not many of those around here!

Be Safe Dan and we'll be thinking about you and keeping you and your Division/Battalion/Battery in our Thoughts and Prayers!

Again, my friend, Thanks For Serving, it means the World to me!

Dennie

TenSHUT!

PAAAARAID Rest!

Attention to orders!

You and your family have a Merry Klipschmas and you take care of yourself and your comrades.

At EAAZZE!

Dave

IT'S BASIC ALL OVER AGAIN! That, however, is an order I'm happy to follow [:)] A Merry Klipschmas indeed. While I'm here, this future listening room is my bedroom, so I'm definitely a happy camper. I've woken up and fallen asleep to these for the last couple of days. Dad can have 'em when I leave [:P]