Are my speakers too small?

Coytee

Finally got a digital camera since the one I received as a gift 10 months ago is STILL missing in action after my move to FL. (I've turned this place upside down as well as my house when I was up there and it's nowhere to be seen, along with a couple remotes....I fear I had a box tossed out on me)

Regardless.... I originally tried to put my MWM singles in each front corner. I didn't like the MWM's angled at 45 degrees so tried to splay them out to fire more directly into the room and they hit in the middle. I was going to use the Jube's as rears.

Chucked that idea, tossed the MWM's into 2'nd bedroom and went with these across the front. I gotta say, as congested as it looks, it actually sounds mighty damn fine.

Yes, if you notice, that IS a doorway into the kitchen on the right. Fortunately, I have two entrances to the kitchen so I have access to food.

Somewhat rather stark environment but since it's not permanant.... I'm not worrying about anything.

post-15072-13819687383556_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

[:o] Not bad, I can still see a little bit of wall behind everything. [:P]

I'm sure your wife would have you checked into a rubber room if she seen that. [:-*]

That has got to be some intense Marie Osmond listening right there. [:D]

I don't think the center is really needed [:|] I doubt it sounded like a empty spot between the speakers. [;)]

• Moderators

Personally, I like that it gives some scale verses the LaScala.

The LaScala looks positvely small.

Stick out tongue

I really does, I never realized that one 402 horn is that much bigger than a LaScala.

Might want to cover that window so everything can't be seen from outside, unless it a second floor ?

Might want to cover that window so everything can't be seen from outside, unless it a second floor ?

Ground floor. Door and window are actually to the back of me as I stand taking the picture.

I'm standing (and have my old office desk/stuff) located in the living room and the adjacent room is the dining room. Notice the fan above? This is where the dining table goes in normal households...

Remember BeWitched? What was her name, Mrs. Kravitz I think? (Edna?).... nosy neighbor next door kind of thing?

I've got a retired lady who lives 50 feet from my front door and her place faces mine. I was home one Sat/Sun during the fall and had the front door open to let the fresh air in (or stale air out?)

I was later talking to the property manager who shares an adjacent wall to me (the entire wall you see in the pic has his bedroom on the other side)

Anyways, he said that this lady came to him asking about me once....if anything happened because she saw my door open one afternoon.

So, what I'm putting together is she's the little lookout, making sure that she's aware of everyones business.

Besides..... are you really worried about someone picking your house to break in and doing a grab & dash with your MWM's?

(see my point)

There is yet another benefit for owning Klipsch! Hard to grab & dash!

[Y]

• Moderators

Besides..... are you really worried about someone picking your house to break in and doing a grab & dash with your MWM's?

They can grab them but the will not be dashing very fast or far that's for sure.

No I was just wondering how far I would have to lean in that window to undo some TADS. [:o] Don't worry I would put the K69's back on, I wouldn't want you to do without. [:P]

I guess that's a bad idea, it would be really easy to track down who would only steal the TADS and leave everything else.

That 402 looks like chrome !

Fortunately, I have two entrances to the kitchen so I have access to food.

Isnt there some saying that involves "bread alone..."? Maybe they don't own Jubs. Free Smileyshttp://www.smileys.me.uk/'>

I don't believe that you'll be needing a center speaker...%3Ca%20mce_thref=Free Blinkies"

What you doing in Florida?

Getting tired of stalking Marie.....thought I'd give Minnie a good stalking for awhile.... [:|]

Isnt there some saying that involves "bread alone..."? Maybe they don't own Jubs.

When it comes to good listening, food can be over-rated...