Show me your rack

goldenear57

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this one on Craigslist. Don't know the manufacturer, but beleive it is a server rack. Needed a coat of paint and works like a champ. I built a sturdy base with heavy duty casters. I can move the rack at will fairly easily.

Nice rack Rudy! Can you remember not so long ago when you had a pair of K Horns and life was simple? I think one of the first posts I read by you was about wanting a little more punch in the bass and you were going to build something..............................How many pieces and how many dollars ago was that?[Y]

This is a home made rack system that has served me well for the past ten years. I am in the process of completely redoing it and this room. The old Sony Wega XBR TV (weighed close to four hundred pounds) has been replaced with a Sony 46" Flatscreen. That is soon to go to the bedroom and will be replaced with a projection scren. Please forgive the dust.......

post-57654-13819688404078_thumb.jpg

This is an add for Racks on Sale for only $20 in the Supper Club in one of my local Hotels this Wednesday and Saturday Nights.

I had to smile and just deal with the repeated wardrobe malfunction on a very nice Rack facing me in my Pilates class tonight.

Don't forget that there are other important components that go with a good rack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=A8c-HJjpZsE

post-45280-13819688409902_thumb.jpg