question of the day ????

VIC

Everything in my sig minus cables, stands, and power conditioner. Rf-63/rc-64 (1800) rb-61(220) rs-62(650) first svs (1900) second svs (1600) ps3 (300) Kuro (3000) onkyo 805 (1100) apple tv (500) hddvd (290) time capsule (500)

You can tell the things I paid retail for before I ever bought used or knew that certain things could be had for less than retail. So....drum roll......GRAND TOTAL OF 11,860 so far. And I still have a few other things to buy before my home theater will be complete....I hope

@scrappy, where the heck did you buy apple tv for $500?

The originals were 299 for ye 40GB AND 499 for the 160GB. Wish they still had hard drives. I bought mine in Japan when I lived there. I love having the hard drive one. I am on vacation right now in Oregon at my inlaws and have all my digital movies and and my whole music collection here with me.

Where do people find deals like this? Not gonna lie I spend a ridiculous amount of time on audiogon, eBay, statewide list, emotiva forum, and others looking for these deals that I ear about and I never seem to find as good of deals as others.

• Moderators

I just saw a guy post on AVS that he picked up 4 RB-75s, an RC-7 and RSW-15 for $600. Surprise

wow, that would be a great deal. i would have kept one pair of RB-75's for my office, kept the RSW15, sold the RC-7 and the other pair of RB-75's and would have ended up getting some free speakers out of the deal.

wow, that would be a great deal. i would have kept one pair of RB-75's for my office, kept the RSW15, sold the RC-7 and the other pair of RB-75's and would have ended up getting some free speakers out of the deal.

We do think along the same lines.[;)] I was pondering the exact same scenario.[Y]

Bill