Great BD Movie----The Adventures of Tintin

willland

My family and I just finished watching the BD movie "The Adventures of Tintin". Super CGI with a great plot and plenty of non stop action. The visual is fluid and very realistic and the sound is a reference quality demo score. Great adventure movie for the family even though some "cartoonish" violence. We all three loved it.[Y][Y][Y]

the-adventures-of-tintin-blu-ray-cover

Bill

The letters stand for the last names of DreamWorks founders Steven Spielberg, Jeffrey Katzenberg, and David Geffen.

Interesting.....20 plus years working in the film industry and I never heard that acronym before in reference to Dreamworks. Always fun working on a Dreamwork project.. They have donated alot of money, material and expertise to a University animation program here .

The letters stand for the last names of DreamWorks founders Steven Spielberg, Jeffrey Katzenberg, and David Geffen.

Interesting.....20 plus years working in the film industry and I never heard that acronym before in reference to Dreamworks. Always fun working on a Dreamwork project.. They have donated alot of money, material and expertise to a University animation program here .

usually those letters are directly below the dreamworks logo featured before films start ......BTW that must be a kick *** job :)

I have only seen two animation movies, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, and The Adventures of TinTin. In my opinion, the animation of Final Fantasy is superior over TinTin. The animation of Final Fantasy is by no mean perfect, but in comparison TinTin is life less and has no soul. TinTin's eyes are dead. This is the worst animation film I have ever seen. Spieldberg may be a great director but animation is not his forte.

The visual is fluid and very realistic