9/11

oscarsear

I didn't need to set my alarm clock as the choppers were overhead early this am. My neighborhood is a sea of blue today. At least the politicians will be gone by the time I get home. Pretty somber day at work, as we remember all of those we lost that terrible day.

I didn't need to set my alarm clock as the choppers were overhead early this am. My neighborhood is a sea of blue today. At least the politicians will be gone by the time I get home. Pretty somber day at work, as we remember all of those we lost that terrible day.

It's hard to believe that it all happened 11 years ago! I remember it like yesterday!

No matter what the politically correct history books write, we all know that this was an attack on the America our forefathers died to create. I don't want to go into a rant about religion, but I will say that any religion which allows for genicide is just wrong! Reminds me of a bunch of damn sharks that roll thier eyes back in thier heads just before attacking. Those religious freaks just zone out like they are already with the 40 virgins. Complete crap!

grrr..

It's hard to believe that it all happened 11 years ago! I remember it like yesterday!

... I don't want to go into a rant about religion, but I will say that any religion which allows for genicide is just wrong! Reminds me of a bunch of *** sharks that roll thier eyes back in thier heads just before attacking. Those religious freaks just zone out

September 11, 2001 was also a profound day in my life and remembering it makes me realize that we have our own Religious nuts in this country...It reminds me of John Lennon's song Imagine.

The correct moslem translations is 72 raisins, not virgins as was depicted by a western translator.

I guess gerbils was right, repeat the lie enough times that it will become true.

Whatever the "prize" killing innocent people should send them to hell. Any religion(whatever the reason) calling for murder is corrupted by men for their own reasons.

God bless the fallen and their families, God Bless America ! Please continue to allow us our semi free speech and don't allow everything to become shouting fire in the theater.

...God Bless America ! Please continue to allow us our semi free speech and don't allow everything to become shouting fire in the theater.

Also allow us the courage to face fear with courage. Terrorism only works if we allow our fears to make us docile. Predators can recognize pray.

AMEN!

.. Please continue to allow us our semi free speech and don't allow everything to become shouting fire in the theater.

I agree about free speech in this country, but evidently it was American Pastor Terry Jones who was promoting this Film in Egypt...I am sure we can agree that is no way to honor the victims of 9/11 and it makes us all look bad : http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/09/12/161003427/what-we-know-about-sam-bacile-the-man-behind-the-muhammad-movie

When clips of the film were shown on an Egyptian TV program, they described it as being the work of Terry Jones, the Florida pastor who has burned Qurans. Jones, The Wall Street Journal reports, was merely promoting the film, saying he would screen the trailer at his church on Sept. 11.

"The film is not intended to insult the Muslim community, but it is intended to reveal truths about Muhammad that are possibly not widely known," Jones said in a statement

EDIT: Evidently the depiction of the Film maker being Jewish was also a propaganda campaign started here in this country by the same individuals associated with Terry Jones. THAT seems akin to "shouting fire in the theater." [:|]

The correct moslem translations is 72 raisins, not virgins as was depicted by a western translator.

I guess gerbils was right, repeat the lie enough times that it will become true.

Whatever the "prize" killing innocent people should send them to hell. Any religion(whatever the reason) calling for murder is corrupted by men for their own reasons.

God bless the fallen and their families, God Bless America ! Please continue to allow us our semi free speech and don't allow everything to become shouting fire in the theater.

If you think 72 raisins are a prize.... [:^)]

Here's the thing, you can say whatever you want to make yourself feel better on that day but you just imposed your opinion/religion against their pseudo religion/thought. Of course I will be bashed for claiming to sympathize with the enemy as its easier to fein ignorance on understanding the other side's mentality (Listen, Sarah Palin claims they hate us for our freedom) Clearly this is false as freedom during the Arab spring was possible and not elected for.

The question you should ask yourself is, is there a hell they are going to because is there a hell? If so which hell (Christianity/Islam/Other)

With your statement that "Any religion(whatever the reason) calling for murder is corrupted by men for their own reasons." I have faith to see you may be intelligent enough to look beyond the shit that is people's view of doing "God's Work"

As with your statement, "Please continue to allow us our semi free speech and don't allow everything to become shouting fire in the theater." Here is the problem, when information is wrong, is it right to continue screaming the information? Just because freedom of speech is there does not mean that I cannot also correct you on your information. I am not blocking you from shouting fire in a theater, I am just saying that you are shouting fire in fireproof room. It's irrelavent, its trying to cause misinformation. Misinformation kills, hurts, enrages. Yesterday was a time to reflect, understand, mourn. I hope you understand this.

LOL, freedom, including freedom of speech is dying as I type, as evidence here.I'm not shouting anything anywhere, but just hoping people could say whatever they please.Freespeech is not speech YOU approve of, it may be speech you hate, that's the whole idea.......You can hate it, just don't kill me for it......You'll have to forgive me as my intelligence is all used up.

LOL, freedom, including freedom of speech is dying as I type, as evidence here...

[bs]

Look at who and where this "free speech" issue started and let's see if they get away with it....My guess is they will because it evidently isn't against the law to have false propaganda being spread (see my link above) by Religious zealots from our borders even if it causes Religious zealots in other countries to kill Americans...Yelling fire in a theater is not allowed, but this issue is par for the course because we do have freedom of speech, although the ones making it don't understand the power of the Word (or don't care).

I

LOL, freedom, including freedom of speech is dying as I type, as evidence here...

PWK BS Button

Really....you want to silence a guy that made a movie????? or did I misundertake ya? or do you support his/hers or anyones right to make any movie that breaks no law?

I

PWK BS Button

Really....you want to silence a guy that made a movie????? or did I misundertake ya? or do you support his/hers or anyones right to make any movie that breaks no law?

I edited my comment above while you were posting...In a nutshell I am not going to defend the idiots who made that movie and then try to make Americans, (as well as the rest of the world and actually campaigned in Egypt) think it was by a Jewish Filmmaker.

Edit from the previous page:

Look at who and where this "free speech" issue started and let's see if they get away with it....My guess is they will because it evidently isn't against the law to have false propaganda being spread (see my link above) by Religious zealots from our borders even if it causes Religious zealots in other countries to kill Americans...Yelling fire in a theater is not allowed, but this issue is par for the course because we do have freedom of speech, although the ones making it don't understand the power of the Word (or don't care).

LOL, freedom, including freedom of speech is dying as I type, as evidence here.I'm not shouting anything anywhere, but just hoping people could say whatever they please.Freespeech is not speech YOU approve of, it may be speech you hate, that's the whole idea.......You can hate it, just don't kill me for it......You'll have to forgive me as my intelligence is all used up.

Read again, I said I will correct you on your wrongness but not prevent you from talking.

OK, so people blow themselves up for 72 raisins. Now I get it. Thanks.

I doubt they use that passage when they kill themselves in jihad. Its was our interpretation to try and find an answer to why they did it and someone saw a passage and go oh wait that's something they would die for!!! A fake smoking gun.

Looking at the 19 hijackers, they were middle class/ upper class (in their country) people that were well educated and had family/were married already. They found a cause that they were willing to die for. Just like people who bomb abortion clinics and say it is in the name of god, I doubt that they would do it just for 72 virgins if the circumstances were reversed.