A new Monster product?

djk

http://www.amazon.com/Monster-PowerDryer-Electric-Dryers-4-Prong/dp/B000B7PKOI/ref=pd_sim_sbs_e_4

"I installed this cable last week, and I couldn't be happier. At first, I
couldn't perceive any improvement whatsoever. But after I broke the
cable in by running my dryer for 96 straight hours, it's warmer,
brighter and smoother. My dryer has never sounded better."

Rrriigghhtt.

Not all Electric Dryer Power Cords are Created Equal

One of the last things most people think about when selecting an electric dryer is also one of the most crucial: the power cord. While electric dryers have changed considerably over the years, the power cords that feed power to them have stayed the same. Until now.

All I know is I have been using the $5 home depot plugs for years and have never had a problem. These guys sure are good at their marketing.

I get it...you put these cables on all your appliances (freezer, dryer, dish washer, iron, etc) and your stereo sounds better. I wonder if it will make the neighbors stereo sound better?

Awesome!!........OK, you accomplished step 1.......but you will never realize the full potential of the cable until you cryo the breaker in your electrical service box. You will get the "air" that other dryers simply can't reproduce.

Yeah but you really need to cryo the transformer on the pole outside your house.

Here's the link for those of you who are link challenged.

http://www.amazon.com/Monster-PowerDryer-Electric-Dryers-4-Prong/dp/B000B7PKOI/ref=pd_sim_sbs_e_4

Power Flow power status indicator light. I'm thinking if the drier doesn't work, most people would check to see if it's plugged in, but apparently we need yet another vampire light that will glow in the dark. Just in case, unable to sleep, we need to do laundry at 4 in the morning.

Monster Cable's new slogan: "We're Scumbags Plain and Simple"