Norwegian Atlantic Road (Wow!)

Boxx

The road in Norway is built on several small islands and reefs that are crossed by eight bridges, several roads and overpasses. This road has a view of the open sea, which is rare on the roads along the Norwegian coast. You can see fjords and mountains near the road.The spectacular road quickly became a tourist attraction, insofar precautions should be displayed while driving, because of the attendance of the road by the local population and visitors.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/4T4vc1QqiPM?feature=player_embedded

That is a spectacular road!!!!!.....[au].....Amazing conditions too, very cool vid......I love driving on cool roads in dark ominous conditions. Quite often, if it's not really life threatening I just go driving in a good storm. I especially like it when it's a little foggy and rainy on the dark forest roads around my town, He,he... I don't go on major highways just curvy, hilly back country roads that usually lead to water, like a lake, river or the ocean. Nothing beats roads next to water in my book.... And that is one hell of a an ocean road!!!!.....