Mikey's Home Theater Construction mode.

MichaelandKlipsch

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live a few miles outside of downtown. Very famous area down there lot of history. We live extremly cloae to kiwaa island where Bill Murray lives. Hes come in our restaurant a few times. Akdave, if you have time in August your more than welcome to pop in for a movie lol and welcome to come and eat at the rrstaurant for some Klipsch conversation :)

Hey guys. I was born and raised in Brooklyn but i have lived in Charleston for about 5 years now. Love it 100%. NY not so much lol. I live in West Ashley on the water down Glenn Mconnell Blvd. Past the St. Francis Marion Hospital near the Marshes on the left in a neighborhood called Essex. Cmon by soon for movie.

Posting some before and after photos of the now removed Pioneer Elite Pro 151fd 60" plasma with the new Elite 70" led over the fireplace. Will miss my pioneer Elite but had to make room for the projector. Will post photos of the screen and projector in the theater room hopefully tomorrow. Have it ready but not mounted yet.

post-54550-13819832318662_thumb.jpg

and now the After. The 70" fits like a glove and its hard to tell in the pics but the living room is huge with an open kitchen floor plan. I'll snap another photo for ideas of what kinda of towers i can add to the corners. Debating on some RF-7iis or Khorns. I can move the couch to accommodate for goodness sake they would be Khorns.

post-54550-13819832321612_thumb.jpg