Searching for cherry rf-63's. HELP

Scrappydue

In search of a third tower for a center channel. Want an LCR setup. And it's either find a pair of cherry rf-63's or sell them and go to jtr speakers they are the only others that I have heard that I can afford. So if anyone has or knows where a pair are and could help me out I would be very grateful.

Are you worried about the horn not being centered under your TV? The reason I ask is because I am about to order three WF-35's and I was planning on using one of then as a center channel, it would fit in my rack under the TV but I am worried about the sound with the horn way off to the left or right. Sorry to take your thread a little off track:)

Are you worried about the horn not being centered under your TV? The reason I ask is because I am about to order three WF-35's and I was planning on using one of then as a center channel, it would fit in my rack under the TV but I am worried about the sound with the horn way off to the left or right. Sorry to take your thread a little off track:)

if I do,find a third center it will be for my dedicated room with a false wall and an AT screen. I don't think my OCD would allow me to turn a tower on its side. Maybe of I never seen it lol. Which means it would be behind a false wall anyways. Or maybe an entertainment center with a large opening then covered it with speaker cloth or something.

i can't wait to hear the results of the blind listening tests when you find that 3rd RF-63 for center verses your RC-64 center

bud I can't tell if your actually excited or saying that I won't notice a difference. I can assure you that if you run pink noise through these you can hear a very easily distinguished tonal change. I have read it about it in a few different threads. Not sure if that is the case with the 64ii/7ii. May not be but with these it is. That and the few home theaters I have been in that I absolutely loved were LCR setups behind AT screens. In fact they were all bookshelves too. Really high end ones but still. Such a great soundstage when all three are the same and perfectly level with each other.

I can assure you that if you run pink noise through these you can hear a very easily distinguished tonal change. I have read it about it in a few different threads.

Without a doubt, identical LCR's is the way to go for perfect seamless front soundstage. Dedicated room, false wall, AT screen, more so.

With that said, I also have contributed to threads about the RC-64/RF-63 or RF-83 not being tonally "perfect", until now. I finally ran my NAD T175HD pre/pro's Audyssey MultEQ XT and implemented the proprietary NAD target curve, and now my front soundstage is about as tonally "perfect" as it can be without adding another RF-63. This difference was the first thing that jumped out at me during first "corrected" demo. I am more blown away than ever with my system.

Just food for thought,

Bill