Emotiva Secret Warehouse Sale

TasDom

Scored a USP-1!

It was a good deal. Call Emotiva for pricing instead of me posting the price publicly.

I was told most of the units for sale were returned within their 30 day money back warranty. Emotiva has checked them over. These are refurbished, but many never had a problem....just the buyer returning it after listening. Comes with factory warranty.

Consider these refurbished

Does emotiva consider them refurbished, or are they selling them as new?

NVM I just went to the link provided by Tasdom..

Question please help, I was going to order the XPA-5 and the UMC-200 but I heard they have a "freedom sale". Isnt the sale usually for 10% off? If thats the case I would rather wait for July get new product which would cost about the same considering that for this wearhouse sale they are charging for shipping. Any opinions / advise please.

Oh by the way they informed me that the XPA-5 would be $750 snd the UMC-200 $550.

I ordered an XDA-2. I use an XDA-1 now in the main room streaming from a Squeezebox; I'll replace it with the -2 and move the -1 out to the garage Squeezebox.

What was the 2 marked down to?

Never mind, I called. Great price there. I just ordered a DAC (different brand) on Monday of this week.

I called on a few prices (XPA-5 and UMC-200) and neither were a great deal. Certainly nothing that would make me pull the trigger. I think the higher the price, the larger the discount; the "sale" on the UMC-200 was only $49 off the normal price. Plus, since the prices are so low, you don't get free shipping, so you have to add shipping costs, making the UMC-200 a wash.

If thats the case I would rather wait for July get new product which would cost about the same considering that for this wearhouse sale they are charging for shipping.

When I called and got the sale price on the A-100 I was told shipping was included in the price.

last big sale they had i payed 110 for my a-100 and i love it. once i have a little cash flow i will probably buy a few more. one of those with some old cheapy klipsch speakers and a ipod will stomp ust about any ipod dock ive ever heard. and it also is powering my cornwalls right now and wow! also take it with me to demo speakers when i buy used cause im used to the emotiva sound now. i love it