F/S '75 Walnut Belles

frt8dog

Very nice pair of walnut laquer Belles made in 1975. Serial numbers 1N065/1N066. Has the usual scrapes and dings for a 38 year old speaker. All drivers are original and good working order. I had Bob Crites put new diaphragms in the tweeters (K-77) when I bought them in 2003. I had Bob also refurbish the AA crossovers to AA/A. I live in Southern Indiana (47122). Actually I'm about 25 minutes from downtown Louisville. I will not ship these but I am willing to drive to help out with delivery within a reasonable driving distance. I have pickup and moving blankets. If interested shoot me an e-mail or PM. Asking $1750.00 for the pair. Thanks John

Also I have a pair of walnut oil KG-4's ($125.00 plus shipping), a pair of Crites A-4500 crossovers ($100.00 plus shipping), a KLF C-7 Black center channel ($225.00 plus shipping) and a pair of Al Klappenberger Trachorns (martinelli horns) for the Klipschorn, Black fabric with adapter for K-55 driver and slot for the K-77 tweeter. Drivers are not included. Asking $400.00 plus shipping. I'll post pictures.

post-7572-13819857845058_thumb.jpg