KHorns near southwestern Ohio $500

Mighty Favog

jweber was planning to look at them. I emailed him immediately to get more info for jweber.

Here is the response I got:

"The finish is brown. One of these was bought by the owner and the second he built himself, so the trim would have to be reworked to get them to look identical. At the listed price these are not mint and in fact would be a fairly minor project. The loudspeakers and circuit boards in the upper component (of each unit) were laying loose. The lower woofer modules are intact. I listened to these units a month or so ago and the sound is just awesome.

I'm selling these for my elderly father-in-law. We closed out his house and the units are now in my garage. I'm not the most IT-literate guy so sending a pic would take some doing on my part. At $500 these are a fantastic deal, worth your coming by to take a look.

Larry"

Don't you bet your butt on that scrappydue! I bought a pair of Laquered Oak Klipschorns with cane grills from Dayton for $500 for the pair and I've bought LaScalas for $40 each all fully functional!!

Roger

I was 20 minutes late in purchasing a pristine pair of oak K-horns that went for $500 about 30 minutes from my house. I bought a minty pair of KP-201's for $25. The owner just wanted them out of his garage. There are some of those deals out there if you keep looking.

Don't you bet your butt on that scrappydue! I bought a pair of Laquered Oak Klipschorns with cane grills from Dayton for $500 for the pair and I've bought LaScalas for $40 each all fully functional!!

Roger

I was 20 minutes late in purchasing a pristine pair of oak K-horns that went for $500 about 30 minutes from my house. I bought a minty pair of KP-201's for $25. The owner just wanted them out of his garage. There are some of those deals out there if you keep looking.

Hey Carl,

I turned down a pair of designer K;Horns a couple of years ago for $300. After seeing your beutiful box work and the finish on that gloss Black Sub you did, they would have made a perfect prodject for you!! I just didn't want the hassle and designers are but ugly the way they come.

Roger

Roger

Noted Carl!

Any good deals on designer Khorns go to you.

Roger