Klipsch Cornwalls For Sale

jplatel5000

These are a pair of exceptionally beat up Klipsch cornwalls, They function and are in my current setup, but i found a different pair of speakers i would like and these need to go for me to fund the new purchase

EXCEPTIONALLY beat up is an understatement, they have considerable water damage, delamination, and veneer damage, and would need extensive cabinet restoration.

or you can just ignore the cosmetic damage and listen to them as is ( like I currently am)

Asking $550 or best reasonable offer

Theyre located in Binghamton NY

Hi jplatel5000.

550 sounds a bit high for "exceptionally beat up Klipsch cornwalls". Maybe you could upload a few pics for us.

I know you also mentioned best offer, so some pics might help others that are looking for a project.

Good luck with your sale.

Hi jplatel5000.

550 sounds a bit high for "exceptionally beat up Klipsch cornwalls". Maybe you could upload a few pics for us.

I know you also mentioned best offer, so some pics might help others that are looking for a project.

gotta start somewhere :P Im open to any and all offers.

Im just hoping that I dont have to part them out to get what i need out of them

Hi jplatel5000.

If they are as beat as you make them out to be, then parting them out may be a viable option...and might help you sell them faster to non local buyers.

Just my .02 can

Hi jplatel5000.

If they are as beat as you make them out to be, then parting them out may be a viable option...and might help you sell them faster to non local buyers.

Just my .02 can

That would be a shame... Anyone need cornwall parts and some firewood?

You say they work so pull the components and trash the cabinets, sounds like they are shot anyway. There are several people who will make use of the components if you look to sell them. Hell, go to Lowes, get some 4' x 8' 3/4" birch and make yourself some new cabinets!! What can it hurt!?

You say they work so pull the components and trash the cabinets, sounds like they are shot anyway. There are several people who will make use of the components if you look to sell them. Hell, go to Lowes, get some 4' x 8' 3/4" birch and make yourself some new cabinets!! What can it hurt!?

parting them out is looking fairly likely at the moment

I like the sound, but I found a pair i like better, That being said, I dont feel like investing any more time or money into the speakers.

Ill wait a few days and see if anyone is interested in the whole package, if not, ill list components individually

• 3 weeks later...