Anyone Using MOG?

Youthman

• Moderators

I just setup a free account for MOG (I know I'm late to the party) and am really enjoying listening to 320 bitrate while I'm at work. Music sounds great on my Harman Kardon 430 and KG 3.2's. I like how I can listen to entire CD's online for free. Very cool.

I'm hoping I can login on my iPad at home and stream music from the iPad through my Apple Airport Express to my 2ch setup. Anyone know if that will work or do you need to have the Premium version in order to stream from the iPad to the Airport Express?

I just setup a free account for MOG (I know I'm late to the party) and am really enjoying listening to 320 bitrate while I'm at work. Music sounds great on my Harman Kardon 430 and KG 3.2's. I like how I can listen to entire CD's online for free. Very cool.

I'm hoping I can login on my iPad at home and stream music from the iPad through my Apple Airport Express to my 2ch setup. Anyone know if that will work or do you need to have the Premium version in order to stream from the iPad to the Airport Express?

I love MOG. Been using it for about a year now. Very few artists you can't find in their library.

I have the 4.99 month package which is from PC. You might have to have the premium at 9.99 month to use multiple devices

Edited by Tasdom

• Moderators

I was talking to a friend and he was saying he uses Spotify and sent me a link to this comparison Article on Music Services. When I saw MOG, I remembered someone mentioning it in the forums so I signed up for their free account. Love it so far. Very cool. Do you use the paid or free version?

My home computer is too far away from the 2ch setup so I'm hoping I can stream using Airport Express.

I am bummed. MOG app no longer available on Samsung SMART TVs or BD players. I have an account already but did not realize I can't use it on my TV anymore.

Bill

Bill,

ROKU has the MOG channel now and they start at 49.00 at Bestbuy. Nice stocking stuffer for yourself from Mrs. Land...hint hint

I am bummed. MOG app no longer available on Samsung SMART TVs or BD players. I have an account already but did not realize I can't use it on my TV anymore.

Bill

Bill,

ROKU has the MOG channel now and they start at 49.00 at Bestbuy. Nice stocking stuffer for yourself from Mrs. Land...hint hint

I actually thought about that.

Bill

Edited by willland

I am bummed. MOG app no longer available on Samsung SMART TVs or BD players. I have an account already but did not realize I can't use it on my TV anyI BD

No MOG for me. I have the same problem. Even when Samsung supported it I could not use it for some reason. The Rhapsody app never worked correctly either. TwitRadio, and vTuner work but, the SQ is not there. Thank goodness their Pandora app works and has really good SQ.