FS: Tuba HT HORN Subwoofer in Indy

ClaudeJ1

$499. Plug and Play. Gold Binding posts/banana jacks. Efficiency matches Khorns or LaScalas. Goes down to below 20 hz. when corner loaded 18" out. The ultimate sub to use with any Klipsch speaker down to Heresy's. 2x3x3' Black lacquer. Can use one last coat, but looks fine now. This is my smallest sub. Have too many and need the cash. Out of town. Will post photos when I return. See photos below. You can buy plans and build your own for a little over $300, but you will use way more the $200 in labor doing it. This is not a simple build.

Edited by ClaudeJ1

and a picture :-)

did you ever sell those KP's?

Not yet. I want to finish my "MWMs-like" bass horns first and lose the "LaScala-like" bass horns and see if I can get by without any bass boost or the minus PEQ at 135 hz. inherent in those short horns.

$499. Plug and Play. Gold Binding posts/banana jacks. Efficiency matches Khorns or LaScalas. Goes down to below 20 hz. when corner loaded 18" out. The ultimate sub to use with any Klipsch speaker down to Heresy's. 2x3x3' Black lacquer. Can use one last coat, but looks fine now. This is my smallest sub. Have too many and need the cash. Out of town. Will post photos when I return.

:huh: Holy cow! That thing is huge! Not many people can say that!

$499. Plug and Play. Gold Binding posts/banana jacks. Efficiency matches Khorns or LaScalas. Goes down to below 20 hz. when corner loaded 18" out. The ultimate sub to use with any Klipsch speaker down to Heresy's. 2x3x3' Black lacquer. Can use one last coat, but looks fine now. This is my smallest sub. Have too many and need the cash. Out of town. Will post photos when I return.

:huh: Holy cow! That thing is huge! Not many people can say that!

You can't drive a railroad spike with a tack hammer and you can't get realistic "Flight of the Phoenix" plane crash output from a mini sub.

I am down near Indy for a few day and a pic would be nice to peak my interest.

Unfortunately, Claude doesn't own a camera nor, even know how to use one. I know, it's shocking.

Perhaps someone will lend him a point & shoot.

(Hmmmmm, using iPad and can't find any smilie faces)

Oh well, here's a good one

;)

I am down near Indy for a few day and a pic would be nice to peak my interest.

Unfortunately, Claude doesn't own a camera nor, even know how to use one. I know, it's shocking.

Perhaps someone will lend him a point & shoot.

(Hmmmmm, using iPad and can't find any smilie faces)

Oh well, here's a good one

;)

OK all your smarta$$e$. Just got back from Nashville. Here's a quick snap of the sub. One can of Black Lacquer and it will be as pretty as a a black gloss or satin can be. All fine sanded and ready to go.

post-20774-0-30180000-1385929554_thumb.j

Edited by ClaudeJ1

Anyone coming to Buffalo, NY with a truck... or even halfway...

I can meet you in Detroit next Saturday or Sunday, that is more than halfway. Can you go through Ontario without a hassle? I think you can if you let the powers that be know ahead of time you are passing thru with a USA speaker.

Edited by ClaudeJ1

I can meet you in Detroit next Saturday or Sunday, that is more than halfway. Can you go through Ontario without a hassle? I think you can if you let the powers that be know ahead of time you are passing thru with a USA speaker.

1st, unbolt the front passenger seat and take it out.

2nd, squeeze the sub into that spot.

Lastly, put a lamp shade over it and drive on through like nobody's bussiness. :)

1st, unbolt the front passenger seat and take it out.

2nd, squeeze the sub into that spot.

Lastly, put a lamp shade over it and drive on through like nobody's bussiness. :)

Funny. Still waiting to see it anyone is serious or just kicking tires.