Is Dave Ramsey running for president?

mustang guy

At the end of 2008, this was the debt picture: http://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/mspd/2008/opds122008.pdf

This is the debt picture now: http://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/mspd/2013/opds112013.pdf

Only Dave Ramsey can save this country. Frankly it does not matter if he is a left or right winger. I do not know. We just need somebody to make us start eating beans and rice, and quit trying to put us on government cheese.

Toodles...

Edited by mustang guy

Sorry but this country rarely elects a president who exhibits common sense. As for someone who tells people point blank that their financial situation is the result of their own bad decision making, well that won't fly around here. Personal responsibiilty? Never happen. Could you imagine him going to congress & telling them they would have to stick to a budget, reform entitlements, cut discretionary spending, & pay down the national debt? Don't make me laugh.

• Like 2

I had grilled cheese sandwiches for supper. Am I a bad person?

It depends on how you made them, and to a lesser degree what kind of bread and what kind of cheese.

I add a couple slices of bacon to my grilled cheese sandwiches...

I don't know why we couldn't elect a minority, meaning a bald guy. That extra sex appeal might be just what it takes to reform a growing female power center. Just think about it!

oldtimer, I don't think I need to be able to understand everything to understand we are going further in debt. I voted Obama 1st term, and voted against him second just because of the spending. Our senator Manchin was our governor before, and he fought for a balanced budget, and did it. If he runs for president, he might win. Look him up. I didn't like him at first, but now I love the guy.

edit: Just pulled this from Senator Joe Manchin's website. It's at the very top of his Restoring Fiscal Discipline page:

“My proud grandfather always told me that crippling debt will lead us to make cowardly decisions. America is not a country of cowards.”

~Senator Manchin, Maiden speech

Edited by mustang guy

edit: Just pulled this from Senator Joe Manchin's website. It's at the very top of his Restoring Fiscal Discipline page: “My proud grandfather always told me that crippling debt will lead us to make cowardly decisions. America is not a country of cowards.” ~Senator Manchin, Maiden speech

This is not his Grandfathers America anymore.

Putting everyone on beans will help with the gas situation.

Rog

The concept isn't as far-fetched as it might seem!!!

http://crave.cnet.co.uk/cartech/fart-powered-vw-beetle-tested-in-uk-50000253/

Biogas is a much better alternative fuel than many others. The dumbest idea is driving a car with electric motors that have 1,000 lbs. of batteries in the trunk. Any transition to the future will have to be gradual and this makes sense.

I don't get it. if the Captain of the Enterprise can be bald, why can't the president? Maybe it's a future thing.

The people will readily vote for a woman as Pres, but a bald man or one with any facial hair is a no-no. Guiliani tried to fool everybody with his comb-over, but the electorate saw thru that ploy.

I don't get it. if the Captain of the Enterprise can be bald, why can't the president? Maybe it's a future thing.

The people will readily vote for a woman as Pres, but a bald man or one with any facial hair is a no-no. Guiliani tried to fool everybody with his comb-over, but the electorate saw thru that ploy.

Guess there's no need for me to run then. You saved me a bunch of money.