New Hep-C drug

ricktate

I started new drug study dec. 2 for Hep-C and it seems to be kicking the virus down for the count. Doc tried usual interferon last year didn't even phase mine. The best part I get the drug free and get paid to in test. Viral load went from 7,000,000 week 1 to 27 week 4. Not sure when going to be ready for public but Hep- C and liver transplants on rise because effects take around 50 years to show up. Ric

Edited by ricktate
  • Like 1

I started new drug study dec. 2 for Hep-C and it seems to be kicking the virus down for the count. Doc tried usual interferon last year didn't even phase mine. The best part I get the drug free and get paid to in test. Viral load went from 7,000,000 week 1 to 27 week 4. Not sure when going to be ready for public but Hep- C and liver transplants on rise because effects take around 50 years to show up. Ric

Rick that is wonderful news. I did not know of your suffering but prayers and thoughts for great success.

Bill

Thanks guys I had transplant 2 years ago and doing good. Please have your blood tested for this... not normally tested and they did not test for hep-c in blood supply till about 1979. My hospital does like 1400 transplants a year so its on the rise for sure. They are becoming experts at this even saving 2 people with 1 liver now. Rick

• 3 weeks later...

Well been on drug study 5 weeks and just tested clear of Hep-c after 5 weeks good news I talked to guy from east cost that flies in for his stuff said he tested clear after 3 weeks I think. But he said he started out with only 1,000 on viral test. I had like 7,000,000. Seems like this drug is kicking Hep-c butt. Rick