Auction Snipe Tools?

mungkiman

I haven't purchased anything from eBay in many years. I like the idea of deciding my maximum well before auction end, but not showing my "cards" until the last few seconds, and I'm interested in something that ends tomorrow afternoon...

Can anyone recommend a Snipe service that is both reliable, and cheap if not free?

Thanks in advance.

I used Bid Napper when I bought from that place. It has a free trial but I continued after the expiration.

https://www.bidnapper.com/

another I had luck with was https://www.auctionsniper.com/?gclid=CMzai5rO3rsCFWRk7AodiTMAKA

I like the idea. I am not much good at bidding. Either I think the price is fair and I'll buy. I make an offer and they accept, or if they reject, I WALK.

John

The idea is that if you keep bidding on something, some other clown will do the same and one of you will pay more than you need to. If the OTHER clown has no time to respond, well, that's the idea behind the snipe. I have saved TONS of money by sniping. I've even had others contact me and ask what I was using.

Ron

• Like 1

The idea is that if you keep bidding on something, some other clown will do the same and one of you will pay more than you need to. If the OTHER clown has no time to respond, well, that's the idea behind the snipe. I have saved TONS of money by sniping. I've even had others contact me and ask what I was using.

Ron

I enjoy doing the sniping myself!!!

I NEVER, EVER, bid on an auction early!!!

I personally know guys that use budies to bid against you to get a bidding war started! AND, if they win the bid, they claim that their buddy is a non paying bidder and give you a second chance offer to buy for your highest bid!!!!

If I see this type of early bidding, I usually steer clear. I put my bid in 30 seconds before the end of auction, then I hit the confirm bid button with 3 seconds or less left! They usually never know what hit them, unless you run into a sniping service, very rare! I usually figure the auction can go up to 30% higher in the last minute to figure my max bid.

Roger

Edited by twistedcrankcammer

Ron

I enjoy doing the sniping myself!!!

I NEVER, EVER, bid on an auction early!!!

I personally know guys that use budies to bid against you to get a bidding war started! AND, if they win the bid, they claim that their buddy is a non paying bidder and give you a second chance offer to buy for your highest bid!!!!

If I see this type of early bidding, I usually steer clear. I put my bid in 30 seconds before the end of auction, then I hit the confirm bid button with 3 seconds or less left! They usually never know what hit them, unless you run into a sniping service, very rare! I usually figure the auction can go up to 30% higher in the last minute to figure my max bid.

Roger

I will start a bid early just to keep the auction from closing. If there is already a bid, or if I don't care if it closes, I don't bother. I lost the opportunity to snipe a Crown XLS-202 because of an early close... never again...

Edited by mustang guy