All 4 !SOLD! Empty Walnut Heresy Speaker Cabinets !SOLD!

dwillie

I am selling four empty Heresy speaker cabinets. I've had these for a while, and always intended to put together a theater system with them. But with four La Scala's already, I am realizing that I just don't have the room. I think I'd rather try to focus on upgrading my sub woofer situation.

So---I've included some pictures. These are in reasonable shape but they will never be mint. You'll find some scrapes, bumps, stains, small spots with chipped veneer. As they stand, from a distance or in a dark room, they look pretty nice. And with a little work, they could look a bit better. But again, they will never be mint. On the plus side, they are very solid with no un-glued or weak joints. The motor boards are in great shape. They all have the speaker connections and the Klipsch tags on the back. As is normal, the serial numbers are stamped on the rear top edge. Also, all four speakers have the optional walnut risers. The risers alone sell pretty good on the auction site.

I am asking $40.00 per speaker (sold as a pair), or $120.00 for all four. I'd like to make it a local sale, but would consider shipping if the cost is picked up by the buyer. Speakers are located in the very far western suburbs of Chicago. Empty cabinets don't weigh too much, but I would have to find some boxes and other materials. If interested, post a reply here or send a PM. Thanks, dwillie.

!!!!All four Heresy speaker cabinets have been sold, thanks. !!!! Thanks to all, dwillie.

Edited by dwillie

I'd like to make it a local sale, but would consider shipping if the cost is picked up by the buyer. Speakers are located in the very far western suburbs of Chicago. Empty cabinets don't weigh too much, but I would have to find some boxes and other materials. If interested, post a reply here or send a PM. Thanks, dwillie.

If you decide to ship, I'll take a pair. I've been procrastinating on a project that involves two matching Jensen F12N Field Coil Speakers that I've been wanting to mount into cabinets and a set of stock Heresy mids, horns, tweeters, etc.

I'm just outside of Crystal Lake, I would be interested in picking them up, if the far west suburbs isn't Galena. lol

TY

Mark

Now that's funny, but only if you know the area. Even Sandwich wouldn't be so far...

Bruce

Edited by Marvel

• 2 weeks later...