Have two KV3 centers. Can they be used together?

jimjimbo

They can. Just use one, though. That's why there's only one center speaker output. You can use it as a rear center in a 6.1 setup.

I agree completely. Most surround AVR's can handle a 6.1, and I am here to tell you it works just fine. I run a 6.2 in a huge area. The rear channel in surround is mono anyway.

I have two KV3 Center channel speakers. Can these be used together somehow in a 5.1 or 7.1 setup and if so, how to wire them? Thanks for any help.

I'm not familiar with the KV3, and thought these were purely Bluetooth only. But if you can hardwire them, then yes, absolutely you can run dual KV3 centers.... this assumes your amp can handle the impedance drop for that channel.

At one time, I ran dual Cornwall center channels (connected in parallel), and if it weren't for the space premium they consumed, I'd still be running them today in my new home. Makes a for one hell of a front stage.

I have two KV3 Center channel speakers. Can these be used together somehow in a 5.1 or 7.1 setup and if so, how to wire them? Thanks for any help.

I'm not familiar with the KV3, and thought these were purely Bluetooth only.

You're mixing up the KMC 3 with the KV3.

I'm not familiar with the KV3, and thought these were purely Bluetooth only. But if you can hardwire them, then yes, absolutely you can run dual KV3 centers.... this assumes your amp can handle the impedance drop for that channel.

At one time, I ran dual Cornwall center channels (connected in parallel), and if it weren't for the space premium they consumed, I'd still be running them today in my new home. Makes a for one hell of a front stage.

Dual centers... one above the screen and one below. That is how I did mine years ago, and it worked much better than one in my opinion. You just angle the top one down toward the listening position... This is the next best thing to having a center behind your screen.

The center channel on these KG V's series are voiced for dialogue on HT, not ambient main sound. They have two cone speaks and a compression tweet. Me, I'd use on and sell/barter the other for some dedicated KG rears. Fro what you'd get for the KV 3, you'd be able to buy, say, a pair of KG 1.5's, which also make wonderful bookshelves.