Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
CECAA850 vs Tina Turner The winner to face Anna Nicole Smith or Billy Joel

Tina is pretty tough for a first round match, I didn't get a very good draw. I think I'd prevail only to let Anna pin me :)

I'll tell you what we seen Tina in concert about 15 years ago when she was about 60 and she still had some killer legs, but that was 15 years ago, although it's still better than Rosie !

• Like 2

• Moderators

Ashland, Wild Goose Pub, kept asking the wife what the hell that strange smell was driving up here, we found it was the trees.

:o

I didn't think of this, the road trip may be part pub crawl also. :emotion-21:

• Like 2

Okay Dana White here. If you haven't received your pairing see Tarheel for corner assignment and opponent.

These should be some very tough matches. Tarheel was heard to shout about Rosie "if she tries to flee.......I'll take her in 3....she will wish for a girl but she's got me"

Just wait till you hear who Amy and Chad drew!!!!!

• Like 1

beeker......you think you have it bad....Chad has to take on Neil Sedaka :emotion-41:

"if he heads for the door....I'll take him in four"

Strange no one has signed up for Penelope Cruz or her brother's Pablo and Tom :unsure2:

Lol!!!!!! Oh sweet Penelope! hey shes an expesso gal! she belongs in the coffee and cables thread for sure! Maybe as a mascot!

trufflelottapus!!!