Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Alcohol dependency is the most dangerous and incredibly difficult disease to withdrawl from by the largest margin in excess of at least 10 times what any other drug on the face of the earth bar none period. Truly leads to white as a sheet, in a wheel chair, hooked to iv and in person visually seeing this happen to somebody a horror movie cannot come close to describing the intense symptoms that alcohol dependency create. Opiates are a toy in comparison...

I will leave it at that...and is true to a T...my statement...

Cheers oldenough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators

Quit drinkin' cold turkey, last February; guess that means I wasn't a Drunk, just had 1 or 2 every night; none during the day.

imo

That sounds like more of a habit than alcoholism, not a big deal to me at least ? I don't know if it's true or not about it possibly being hereditary. To me looking back at old friends it seems to be more of a personality trait, not knowing when to stop was a big contributor. imo

I don't mind a few drinks but know when to stop or slow down way before the room moves on it's own, that's no fun because usually being sick is next.

I dated a girl once whose dad went to work everyday (bellsouth) and would never think of drinking at work. When he got home he drank a Qt of Canadianmist or whatever it's called every evening until he fell asleep, repeated everyday. That's a problem.

Love having the Regrigerated Air OFF one last time.

"Refrigerated air??"

We don't need no stinkin" refrigerated air in New Yo

How about the state income tax? :)

I can suggest a sure fired way to pay 0% income tax.

Will I still be breathing?

Love having the Regrigerated Air OFF one last time.

"Refrigerated air??"

We don't need no stinkin" refrigerated air in New Yo

How about the state income tax? :)

I can suggest a sure fired way to pay 0% income tax.

Will I still be breathing?

Will you have to have us whacked if you tell?

• Like 1

Morning folks, the weather seems fair for now. I have a soccer game, and a baseball game to attend to. Then some yard work. The wife asked me if I wanted to go shopping with her and the kids, when I said no, she then asked if I would fold the laundry. I asked what she thought I was going to do while she was gone, she said sit around drinking coffee. Ha I fool her, I have yard work to do.

• Like 3

Morning folks, the weather seems fair for now. I have a soccer game, and a baseball game to attend to. Then some yard work. The wife asked me if I wanted to go shopping with her and the kids, when I said no, she then asked if I would fold the laundry. I asked what she thought I was going to do while she was gone, she said sit around drinking coffee. Ha I fool her, I have yard work to do.

You can have a cup of java close by, in the shade....

• Like 1

Finished cutting the grass, edging, blowing off all the porches, walks, driveway, and road. Had a shower and ready to go look for a gourmet cheese burger :)

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

Lawn, Gun cleaning, clean the truck for trip, Ebay, that should cover today. dam Im starting to feel tired already, breakfast is in order here.

Them are 2 darn fine posts...I believe we should be able to like posts like them twice or double! :D cheers

• Like 3

Finished cutting the grass, edging, blowing off all the porches, walks, driveway, and road. Had a shower and ready to go look for a gourmet cheese burger :)

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

When you posted this it was 945 my time, I was thinking that a lot of stuff done by 945. Kind of early for a cheeseburger. But then I realized its closer to 11 there.

• Like 3

heck i ate my break fast of rice with hot sauce at 4am with morning tea with my cat buddy :)

weev just been cleaning inside listening to alice in chains, def leopard and beastie boys so far(big cat diary and civil war history before the music)

Tarheel is out and about for a days worth already tho...cheers

• Like 2

Repost minus a day:::

So a heads up on the impending "Audio acquiring road trip" if anyone should spot something they cannot live without on the CL, and that would be from Bandon, Medford, Ashland, of southern Oregon down to Northern Calif, let me know, you get it paid for with the owner, and ill pick it up and when I get back we will figure out how to ship it to ya.

Note: the back of my Dodge will be full, pair of Scalas, and Bells, I could get a pair of Hearsys in no problem or something else, if you score, but remember it's $100+or- ea, (Beeker and I figured this out) shipping from Calif.

So search the CL, I am, you have 5 days.

• Like 2

It was $100 to ship from you to indiana...1 heresy....and very lovely one at that i must say...sounds amazing!

edit! owe yeah and minermark wrapped it up like it was the mona lisa...Im still gonna find something good you need!

in my opinion you spent at least $30+ in labor and material shipping...just amazing!

Edited by beeker
  • Like 1