Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Get a Li'l closer on 1, take the grill of t'other & closer, & give us a panoramic view of both as close as you can get ( turn the camera sideways).

Grills don't not come off, unless you remove the four screws behind the top hat.

Here I am drinking coffee at 6:40 in the evening. What is wrong with me, minermark you got beer for me.

Im not even going to ask why coffee at this time, what I will ask is if there is something in it ? better be, or be Decalf.

Ya, I missed Vietnam by one year. I turned 18, went for my physical, and before I got called it ended. Not sorry I missed it, but thank everyone who went.

My physical was a traumatizing event. It was held in a big gymnasium with about 15 exam areas open to the bleachers where a hundred guys sat and waited. They could all see what was going on in the exam stalls. When my turn came the doc giving the exam said, "turn around, bend over and spread 'em. I complied, and then he said "pull 'em up." So I again complied, pulled up my butt checks, and waited. Now he was yelling "PULL 'EM UP!!!" So I am pulling my checks up as hard as I can and. everyone is watching, Tthen he yells "NO, STUPID, YOUR PANTS!"

Did you ever have 100 guys falling off the benches, rolling on the ground, laughing at you? It was an ugly day...

hahahahaha man. wow. there are hundreds of ways to take near anything that not even punny people say. this stuff always happens to the guy with the high iq. so i assume you are one of them. very funny though.

• Like 2

Ya, I missed Vietnam by one year. I turned 18, went for my physical, and before I got called it ended. Not sorry I missed it, but thank everyone who went.

My physical was a traumatizing event. It was held in a big gymnasium with about 15 exam areas open to the bleachers where a hundred guys sat and waited. They could all see what was going on in the exam stalls. When my turn came the doc giving the exam said, "turn around, bend over and spread 'em. I complied, and then he said "pull 'em up." So I again complied, pulled up my butt checks, and waited. Now he was yelling "PULL 'EM UP!!!" So I am pulling my checks up as hard as I can and. everyone is watching, Tthen he yells "NO, STUPID, YOUR PANTS!"

Did you ever have 100 guys falling off the benches, rolling on the ground, laughing at you? It was an ugly day...

hahahahaha man. wow. there are hundreds of ways to take near anything that not even punny people say. this stuff always happens to the guy with the high iq. so i assume you are one of them. very funny though.

:emotion-21::emotion-21::emotion-21:

Wed
sunny.png
102°
Thu
sunny.png
102°
Fri
partly_cloudy.png
93°
Sat
partly_cloudy.png
90°

Peachy, just Peachy, better start working on the pool, could be one of those summers.

I am so not ready for this, reminds me to get some more Watco for the shelved Chorus units.

Edited by minermark

Looks like the wife is up, lower right hand pic is what I see, on her monitor in her garage, the lower right pic is of me in the cave, yeah well that just might change today, after her asking about crossover upgrades last night I think I redo my mancave Cam on the CatBox outside :)

Edited by minermark
  • Like 2