Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
working on the tan

OK I just have to ask, did you catch the neighbor looking your way ? :D

Lady friend had huge bags of limes left over from the derby party

This lady friend sounds better and better every day.

• Like 1

working on the tan

OK I just have to ask, did you catch the neighbor looking your way ? :D

Lady friend had huge bags of limes left over from the derby party

This lady friend sounds better and better every day.

Not that neighbor since I was on the patio at the rear of the house. Last winter my other neighbor (in her 60s) knocked on the door one morning while I was making coffee.....in the nude. French doors....like in all glass :emotion-41:

Its hard being me :wacko2:

Okay enough about me....what do you guys have planned for the day?

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 2

79+ they are calling for today, Dammed if I did not run out of the magic elixir The Duggans, looks like a Rite-Aid run today.

My Standard Shipped from Calif Offer = For anyone looking for the Duggans and cannot find it, PM me your Addy and as soon as I make a little extra scratch from my Ebay sales (free money) id be happy to send you a bottle.

UPS had doubled their rates in the last two years, they ARE the problem here.

A large bottle of the Duggans is Only $13.99 !

Shipping to say, Earl's home is $30 (Coast to Coast).

• Like 2

Well we are going to rent a pressure washer from same ol place and do the place and sides of deck before they are painted. Half shade in a wet, moldy environment is dictating this for the looks. Maybe a bit of painting if it dries today. Hot here already. Drinking a cup of hazelnut flavored. Morning :emotion-44:

• Like 2

Tarheel,

Who was nude, the neighbor, or you?

Me I'm afraid.

Hey Mark.....your carafe cleaning tip is a winner. I didn't have Oxy but a low cost generic and the carafe sparkles like new!

May cut the grass while its cool.....then to lunch with the lady friend.

billybob.....I have a new Generac pressure washer....its in the shed if you want to borrow it :)

• Like 1

• Moderators

79+ they are calling for today, Dammed if I did not run out of the magic elixir The Duggans, looks like a Rite-Aid run today.

My Standard Shipped from Calif Offer = For anyone looking for the Duggans and cannot find it, PM me your Addy and as soon as I make a little extra scratch from my Ebay sales (free money) id be happy to send you a bottle.

This is just not right, here I sit drinking magic coffee and your out. :(

Question........is your address on the box your shipping address ?....not that it would help this morning or the next few mornings, it's only fair.

UPS is getting ridicules

• Like 1

• Moderators
Not that neighbor since I was on the patio at the rear of the house. Last winter my other neighbor (in her 60s) knocked on the door one morning while I was making coffee.....in the nude. French doors....like in all glass Its hard being me

That's funny, what did she say when you answered the door is the question ? :D It's always the wrong neighbor :(

Last winter my other neighbor (in her 60s) knocked on the door one morning while I was making coffee.....in the nude. French doors....like in all glass

No, no we are not letting this one go, I think this made national news(or maybe someone else) as the gentlemen was arrested for indecent exposure.

Oh well, mild here but humid, but cloudy, feels good out side. I could use a good rain day where I just sit drinking magic coffee and listening to tunes.

• Like 1

Last winter my other neighbor (in her 60s) knocked on the door one morning while I was making coffee.....in the nude. French doors....like in all glass

No, no we are not letting this one go, I think this made national news(or maybe someone else) as the gentlemen was arrested for indecent exposure.

This just took a turn.

• Like 2

Yep the 8 O'clock beans are ok by me. Use to grind it at the A&P when I worked there when I was 15. Loved the aroma!

dtel I should have said "would you like me to get dressed or do you want to just look around for awhile"

:o

Edited by Tarheel

Just heard on CNBC that FedEx is going to start charging by package size! Pack small gents!

• Moderators
dtel I should have said "would you like me to get dressed or do you want to just look around for awhile"

You should have asked but after the news got around to the other ladies in the neighborhood you may have had company knocking a few times a week ?

Or it's ok but why did you wait so long to knock ?

Edited by dtel
  • Like 1

This is just not right, here I sit drinking magic coffee and your out. :(

Question........is your address on the box your shipping address ?....not that it would help this morning or the next few mornings, it's only fair.

UPS is getting ridicules

Ill be picking up a couple more bottles today, had enough for one good cup the morning.

• Like 1

• Moderators
I have had my $15.00 mr coffee maker for over 5 years, only cleaned once.

Your supposta clean them :o

I used my grandfathers old drip pot, I think some of the stains are there from before I was born, I can clean it all I want and it looks the same. :(

I have had my $15.00 mr coffee maker for over 5 years, only cleaned once.

Your supposta clean them :o

I used my grandfathers old drip pot, I think some of the stains are there from before I was born, I can clean it all I want and it looks the same. :(

We call it coffee pot patina....

• Like 2