99°
Fri
partly_cloudy.png
95°
°
Sat
partly_cloudy.png
91°

Plan of the day, insure Guinness, Stella, Corona, DosXX, Aquafina, is stocked, oh yeah, move the Khorns into the house......dam.......

Edited by minermark
  • Like 2

Ya, I missed Vietnam by one year. I turned 18, went for my physical, and before I got called it ended. Not sorry I missed it, but thank everyone who went.

My physical was a traumatizing event. It was held in a big gymnasium with about 15 exam areas open to the bleachers where a hundred guys sat and waited. They could all see what was going on in the exam stalls. When my turn came the doc giving the exam said, "turn around, bend over and spread 'em. I complied, and then he said "pull 'em up." So I again complied, pulled up my butt checks, and waited. Now he was yelling "PULL 'EM UP!!!" So I am pulling my checks up as hard as I can and. everyone is watching, Tthen he yells "NO, STUPID, YOUR PANTS!"

Did you ever have 100 guys falling off the benches, rolling on the ground, laughing at you? It was an ugly day...

Edited by eth2
  • Like 4

I actually turned the system on yesterday for awhile. Wanted to hear Joe Smother's new CD "terpretations". He use to play with Doc Watson and was part of the Frosty Morn Band. Also played Tenor Madness by Sonny Rollins and The Essential Sonny Rollins. Very good recordings all and once again reminds me it is all about the source!

Well Earl you are quite the morning person. Good start to the day. What breed of dogs do you have?

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 1

I was a morning person, until something happened to me in the Army. Boring for others...

Ill join you in that, back in the day, I was only "in" country for a year, So you got to sleep eh ?

After I got put on KP because I was the only one up & dressed!

• Like 2

I was a morning person, until something happened to me in the Army. Boring for others...

Ill join you in that, back in the day, I was only "in" country for a year, So you got to sleep eh ?

After I got put on KP because I was the only one up & dressed!

Isn't that the way it goes? It's like at work - the guys that do the best work always get the hard jobs, get work piled on, and the slugs get to sit around and do nothing because if they are given something difficult it gets screwed up. Having learned this lesson early in life, I always broke dishes when doing the dishes, mixed the wrong types of clothes when doing the wash, and burned whatever I was cooking. My wife then decided I was incapable of these things and never asked again.

• Like 3

Traded emails with Mark about my BBX and upgrading. Looks like I'll be boxing the unit up and sending it to him shortly.

Got pictures of the Khorns MM?

Going to be another warm one here.....and humid.

Lady friend off to Georgia tomorrow for a long stay with mom :(

Now for cup two.

• Like 1

Traded emails with Mark about my BBX and upgrading. Looks like I'll be boxing the unit up and sending it to him shortly.

Got pictures of the Khorns MM?

Going to be another warm one here.....and humid.

Lady friend off to Georgia tomorrow for a long stay with mom :(

Now for cup two.

Pics in here: https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/149931-khorn-project-completed/

Had the daughter cranking them two hours before the wife got home, seem to have been just about right timing, went back into the house after two hours and had her play the first song two hours before, again, I noticed the difference. the wife is pleased, however she knows the Bells are on way, so her opinion was, Yes these Khorns are indeed good, but I wish to hear the Bells.

You got to figure if you knew Bells were on the way would you say something different ? yeah set myself for this one I did.